SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for me it didn't work. :suicide:

I was all about website checking before but after last night scare I am not so sure..........

None the less we may need to archive this thread for October SC examinees.

Actually, if you want to talk about tenacity: there was this gal that posted on "the other board"'s web site one time (I've tried to find it) who said it took her 9 times to pass her PE. Now THAT's tenacity. I was prepared to go that many rounds, but that lady really DID go the distance.

Last edited:
The backdoor worked for me. I passed.

Congradulations to all that passed. To those who missed it on this try, I recommend the Clemson PE review course. Hang in there...

The backdoor worked for me. I passed.
Congradulations to all that passed. To those who missed it on this try, I recommend the Clemson PE review course. Hang in there...
Backdoor?

"Take it easy, Champ. Why don't you stop talking for a while."

Read the previous post from yesterday. The SC LLR had a online renewal that already had the numbers posted...

Anybody get their passing letter today? I am in Columbia and there I didn't get anything in today's mail. I am in the general lookup, but I really want to see the letter!

No letters today either.

I don't really know what the letter would say that we dont already know. We have to order our seals on our own but that is the end of the story.

Its worth the wait. That way you find out you passed and your number in one fail swoop. No more renewal fees until 2008. Anybody got their seal yet?

Received passing letter in the mail today. It actually had quite a bit of useful information in the package. I now realize the amount of effort that goes into these results. I might draft a letter and send it in showing my appreciation to the board. They had to do 87 seperate packages for the passers.

I had forgotten about the badge they send you as well but I do recommend having it laminated.

Back