SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait aminute though, since no portions of my application are pending. Does that mean I have board approval and passed.

I keep going back to section 8 of the application where it says

Record of the Board:

Date Returned/Reason_______________Fee (Amt. Paid/Date Paid)_____________

(1) Exam: (Discipline?Date/Grade)__________(2) Exam: (Discipline/Date/Grade)_

Licensure: Date/Number

Board Notes:

just talked to a guy that has all first 4 processed and accepted and a board approval = accepted, and data coordinator = pending. He also has a large envelope at home he is deciding on whether or not to have his wife open. I will let you know when he calls me back. He took the SE1. He lives in Columbia.

How about the mail side of this (today)? Has anyone been able to check his or her mailboxes today?

BTW, SCPE: are you SURE they have updated (at least) your application status (i.e.) in the last few days? I ask because: I have never even looked at mine until now; it may say that all the time for all I know.

"just talked to a guy that has all first 4 processed and accepted and a board approval = accepted, and data coordinator = pending. He also has a large envelope at home he is deciding on whether or not to have his wife open. I will let you know when he calls me back. He took the SE1. He lives in Columbia."

--------------------------------------------------

Open it!!!!!!!! :)

Yes, I have been checking the application thing for a while now. Usually it just says pending, pending, blah blah blah. Now there are no applications pending.

Can we verify that someone in SC has received results by mail?

wutiger,

Give me the damn number and I will call his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

I live REAL close to where I work (in Greenville, S.C.), so I might try it here in a few moments. (Mail usually comes at 2:00pm.) But if the results were mailed yesterday, I don't know if they have made it all the way to Greenville by today.

Sure they would, I don't think it would take more than a day from Columbia to Greenville.

Thats only what 100 miles.

You passed dude, there is no way you could fail it 5 times.......

Sounds to me like he passed...board approval = accepted.....or maybe that

is part of the application process...approval to take the test? I'm sweating it

just like y'all. I was just wary of telling him to open the thing when it could be

a punch in the stomach for him. He did say it was a large manila envelope as

opposed to a regular letter like last time when we both did not pass. Either way,

I will post the news immediately. It could be information telling him what to do

to be able to take it the 3rd time? Who knows?

I really don't know what to think of the application process. Sounds like that part is incomplete on their end. Maybe they're doing that after the fact this time, which would make sense that we are getting results via mail first.

"You passed dude, there is no way you could fail it 5 times....... "

---------------------------------

I don't know man, I've heard people going more times than that.

Man, I hope wutiger gets back to us soon. I may leave anyway (if he doesn't).

I just emailed him to see what he's gonna do but I'm not gonna push him

to open Pandora's box.

Just got back from checking mailbox at home. Nothing. Zippo. Nadda. Of course if they mailed the letters LATE yesterday then it would make sense that it didn't make it to the upstate by this point. Just gotta hang in there.

I have some news........

I have been going to https://verify.llronline.com/SecurePortal/L...rtal/Index.aspx to check my application status.  Well usually it would say that everything was pending.  Now is says I have no pending applications, which means somebody is doing something up there in Columbia.  Another caveat, you can go to the change of address form and it has my EIT number which soon to be a PE number.

Anyway, I thought a couple of you guys might want to check that out since the EIT number will have to be updated to a PE number...........

I feel like Columbo here.......
I tried logging into this a week ago and it had none of my information or my name. Now I can log in- maybe this means I passed?!
I so wanna get this over with, I checked again and now it sais no pending applications.

So can we say that a SC exminee has OFFICIALLY received their results??

So can we say that a SC exminee has OFFICIALLY received their results??
No....how can you say this. What make you think someone checked the mail and got the letter today?

Last edited by a moderator:
wutiger's previous post.

"He did say it was a large manila envelope as

opposed to a regular letter like last time when we both did not pass."

Unless the board is sending him something else, I am assuming that the large envelope is his results

Back