NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this in the other thread, but my wife just called NCBELS a few minutes ago. No results before christmas, so enjoy your holiday in suspense, I know I will. (groan)

I posted this in the other thread, but my wife just called NCBELS a few minutes ago. No results before christmas, so enjoy your holiday in suspense, I know I will. (groan)
So engineergirl was WRONG! damnit

for all we know, what engineergirl said could have been the plan at the time, but it may just have not materialized that way.

It may be the large coffee I just finished off, but I am completely on the edge thinking about waiting yet another week.

for all we know, what engineergirl said could have been the plan at the time, but it may just have not materialized that way.
It may be the large coffee I just finished off, but I am completely on the edge thinking about waiting yet another week.

Dont lose hope. they still have to work tommorrow

They have to work this afternoon and tomorrow, let's keep our hope for a Merry Christmas with the letter P.

Dont lose hope. they still have to work tommorrow
:BS: all hope is lost

I emailed NCBELS and got this:

"We have not received them yet . we hope next week but do not know for sure"

That means this week is another loss. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

actually my wife told me at lunch that the lady with NCBELS said that it was possible they get the results tomorrow, but unlikely.

So I'll still be checking, with little hope.

I wouldn't trust everything that comes from NCBELS office regarding results. They don't always tell the truth.

Ohio has an extended deadline of January 11th to register if you took the October test and failed. I'm guessing other states will do something similar.
I was reading on the CA board and they're making it very clear NO exceptions on refile even waiting for scores is not an option to petition.

I doubt it. She has given 2 different timeline for results... both have past.

!@#$

I'm now getting the following error when searching at ncbels.org

A problem occurred accessing the database. Please try again.

Wild speculation to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back