Jan 2024 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not imagine there being a lot of younger people on the board so must likely kind of are.
Especially if it is anything like my coworkers tech changes and any changes are overwhelming for some.
This is getting ridiculous! I just called and left a VM. At this point, I’m sure I fail. If I don’t the exam itself, they definitely fail me because I called them too many times 😮‍💨

Have they EVER released the results this late in the month?
No this is the anomaly I was saying, it has not taken this long since they were administered in pencil and paper I believe.

Someone commented this on a previous result thread:
For those waiting for the surveying exam results I did a quick and dirty study of the past results being released based on these forums. I found on average, results were released:

- 8.75 days into the month
- 6.33 business days into the month
- Fridays most common

In general results are reported via email early in the morning (2AM-4AM). It still might come today or tomorrow (mostly likely), but could come as late as Wednesday.

No this is the anomaly I was saying, it has not taken this long since they were administered in pencil and paper I believe.

Someone commented this on a previous result thread:
For those waiting for the surveying exam results I did a quick and dirty study of the past results being released based on these forums. I found on average, results were released:

- 8.75 days into the month
- 6.33 business days into the month
- Fridays most common

In general results are reported via email early in the morning (2AM-4AM). It still might come today or tomorrow (mostly likely), but could come as late as Wednesday.
Then I assume tomorrow is a good day

I’ve lost my trust in the Board. I like to think they release the results today, but I can’t
I just called them right now and the lady was just very vague and evasive. But all I could manage to get out of her is that it’s looking good for results to come out today. Sounds like it’s not really in their hands, it’s an IT issue so it’s a separate department.

I just called them right now and the lady was just very vague and evasive. But all I could manage to get out of her is that it’s looking good for results to come out today. Sounds like it’s not really in their hands, it’s an IT issue so it’s a separate department.
Sounds promising

Back