NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for a bit of wild speculation...it could be that NCBELS has gotten results but has not released them yet. Engineergirl had said that results would be available a few hours after receipt from NCEES, and now it appears that NCEES has confirmed that they have released results to some local state boards. The question is whether NC was one of those boards. I'd have to think that NC has gotten them.
So I think there's a chance we could still get results today, provided that it does only take a few hours from receipt of results from NCEES for NCBELS to publish results.
I don't think so, NCEES says PE results will be released next week, I don't expect to see them before then.

From NCEES.org

Update on October 2010 exam resultsDecember 23, 2010

NCEES has begun releasing the October 2010 exam results to state licensing boards. The surveying exam results were released December 16. The FE exam results were released December 22. PE exam results will be released the last week of December.

How and when examinees receive their results will vary by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.

To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead.
Ah, you're right. I interpreted the first sentence of the first paragraph to mean that all exam results were released to state licensing boards, but now that I re-read it, it appears to just mean surveying and FE results. So, it's a few hours from whatever day they are released on the last week of December.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone, then! No sense in checking anymore until after getting in some much-needed family time.

Any idea when the results will be mailed out for the NC PE? Anyone got their letter yet?

I've been eagerly awaiting results for my friend as you all have, and I must say that NCBELS / NCEES are horrifically slow this session getting results out to you guys.

:smileyballs:

Called the NC Board this morning, they said the packages arrive via fedex to them and that fedex had not arrived yet. Apparently not many planes landed around the south east yesterday, so it may be stuck in transit. She said it would take 2 days to process the information and that we would receive it via mail. have not called this afternoon to see if the results had arrived with the daily mail drop, but if someone wants to check that would be great.

Called the NC Board this morning, they said the packages arrive via fedex to them and that fedex had not arrived yet. Apparently not many planes landed around the south east yesterday, so it may be stuck in transit. She said it would take 2 days to process the information and that we would receive it via mail. have not called this afternoon to see if the results had arrived with the daily mail drop, but if someone wants to check that would be great.
NCEES stated today that no results will be released today. Maybe tomorrow.

Just curious...where did you see that?

im so tired of waiting i dont even want to check the website anymore. i caught myself checking the website several times today. :brickwall: :whipping: :15: :deadhorse: :beat: :construction: :mf_pain: :tardbang:

It was in the FL results thread. May have also been in the "Has anyone contaced NCEES today" thread.

It was in the FL results thread. May have also been in the "Has anyone contaced NCEES today" thread.
I emailed my licensing board, (CO). They stated that NCEES still has not released the exam results. This is as of 4:15 PM MST. I'm hoping we find something out by the end of the year.

Looks like EngineerGirl was way off this time.... so much for her "connections"

Back