NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, just got off the phone with a staff member at NCBELS....and not all sections have yet been posted. She said that structural definitely hadn't been posted and she didn't think Control Systems had been posted either, so she wasn't sure. At the moment it appears (from the names and companies I recognize) that Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, and Electrical sections HAVE posted. If you're waiting on something else, what I was told is wait to see tomorrow.

I noticed that no one I knew that took the Control Systems Exam in NC had appeared to have passed...so it was either a really bad performance for all of us or something was going on. It sounds like it may be that those scores aren't up yet. Just what I needed for my nerves.

Okay, just got off the phone with a staff member at NCBELS....and not all sections have yet been posted. She said that structural definitely hadn't been posted and she didn't think Control Systems had been posted either, so she wasn't sure. At the moment it appears (from the names and companies I recognize) that Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, and Electrical sections HAVE posted. If you're waiting on something else, what I was told is wait to see tomorrow.
I noticed that no one I knew that took the Control Systems Exam in NC had appeared to have passed...so it was either a really bad performance for all of us or something was going on. It sounds like it may be that those scores aren't up yet. Just what I needed for my nerves.
THAT SUCKS...

I took civil/construction, and it looks like I'll need another pencil. :brickwall:

WOOHOO I PASSED!!
what section did you take? unless not everything is posted, it looks like i will be back to studying! :brickwall:
I took the Mechanical Systems / Design for the PM section.

This was my 2nd time taking the exam, pay attention to your diagnostic if you didn't pass, it'll really help you nail down those sections you need help on. I pretty much ignored everything I felt I did OK on the first time and focused on the sections that I bombed.

Looks like it was good enough!

My name popped up in the "license lookup" so it seems like I passed too . I took Civil-Water Resources&Environmental.

Congratulations to all others who passed as well !!

Those who did not make it this time, do not be discouraged. Give it another shot, you can do it.

Talk about a rollercoaster of emotions.......searched my name and it didn't come up.......couldn't believe I was going to have to take it again.......My wife, the Saint that she is, didn't believe it and went back and search a common misspelling of my name and sure enough it was there! I passed!

Any idea on ow long it will be to get diagnostic reports or licensing letters in the mail now that pass/fail has been posted to the website?

Is it confirmed that all the NC results are up on the NCBELS license lookup? I took Elect-Power. NCBELS lookup keeps telling me "problem occurred accessing database". Am i doing something wrong?

Is it confirmed that all the NC results are up on the NCBELS license lookup? I took Elect-Power. NCBELS lookup keeps telling me "problem occurred accessing database". Am i doing something wrong?
The NC results are up on the NCBELS license lookup. The names were posted on 29 Dec. 2010. Currently the database is offline. Hopefully the letters will come today. Good Luck.

The NC results are up on the NCBELS license lookup. The names were posted on 29 Dec. 2010. Currently the database is offline. Hopefully the letters will come today. Good Luck.
The NCBELS license lookup is working again.

The license lookup is still up to the same count (around 037520-ish). It would appear that the person I spoke to at NCBELS was mistaken that some sections still hadn't been posted. It also looks like at least one of the people announcing they'd passed had indicated they'd taken the structural section. I'd really like to get my letter soon to see what sections I screwed up on - I'd felt good about passing when I took the exam.

So....Are all NC results posted or not???? My good friend is frantically waiting to hear.
I don't know, but my guess is Yes. When I spoke to S at NCBELS on Wednesday, she said that Structural still had not been posted and possibly other sections as well (I was waiting on Control Systems and she wasn't sure about that one). She said all results would be up by Thursday. However, since then no additional licenses have been added to the NCBELS website. So, either they still haven't posted Structural results or all results actually were posted on Wednesday. Either way, I can pretty much confirm that all Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Chemical takers have gotten their results. So far no one has stepped forward to say they passed Controls in NC, and it appears one person may have passed Structural (confirming that those scores would already be out).

So....Are all NC results posted or not???? My good friend is frantically waiting to hear.
I don't know, but my guess is Yes. When I spoke to S at NCBELS on Wednesday, she said that Structural still had not been posted and possibly other sections as well (I was waiting on Control Systems and she wasn't sure about that one). She said all results would be up by Thursday. However, since then no additional licenses have been added to the NCBELS website. So, either they still haven't posted Structural results or all results actually were posted on Wednesday. Either way, I can pretty much confirm that all Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Chemical takers have gotten their results. So far no one has stepped forward to say they passed Controls in NC, and it appears one person may have passed Structural (confirming that those scores would already be out).
I passed civil structural in NC and it was posted the first day. I also got my official letter in the mail from NCBELS today 12/31. I don't know how it has been done in the past but it seems like they would have them all on the website by the time they send the letters.

I am sorry to anyone that didn't pass. Sharon, if your friend didn't make it tell them not to give up. The harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph!

I also received my letter over the weekend. Congrats to all those who passed, and good luck next time to those who didn't.

Back