NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like EngineerGirl was way off this time.... so much for her "connections"
I think EngineerGirl works for NCBELS, not NCEES. So her comments were appropriate within the scope of her knowledge...and I'm sure everyone thought NC would be receiving results from NCEES from before now. Since even the states are left questioning why NCEES hasn't gotten the results out yet, why would you expect EngineerGirl to know better?

Also, way to get her to not go out of her way to give helpful information in the future, hoser.

bump

Does anyone know how long NCBELS sits on these things? Looked like results for other states are beginning to come out.

bumpDoes anyone know how long NCBELS sits on these things? Looked like results for other states are beginning to come out.
Well, we can go back to what EngineerGirl said...in which case, a few hours after they're received. I guess if NCBELS got their results today, it's possible we would know by the end of the day.

bumpDoes anyone know how long NCBELS sits on these things? Looked like results for other states are beginning to come out.
Well, we can go back to what EngineerGirl said...in which case, a few hours after they're received. I guess if NCBELS got their results today, it's possible we would know by the end of the day.

in the next few hours they will be loaded

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyone on the Texas thread had scores already, does NC release scores or just pass/fail?

Good luck to everyone!!

BTW just to pass the time did anyone watch the Champs Sports Bowl last night? Great game by NC State!

Good luck to everyone!!
BTW just to pass the time did anyone watch the Champs Sports Bowl last night? Great game by NC State!
Great game (for NC State fans)! It was nice to finally see them back in a bowl game and kicking some WVU butt. I currently live in south Florida and wish I could've been up that way to see it in person, but it was definitely great seeing them win either way.

Good luck to all the NC people awaiting results!

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. :p Server crash anyone?!?

I spoke with a lady at ncbels a few minutes ago and she said they should be up today... so it sounds like today is it!!!!!

are you sure about that homie... :mf_heads_or_tails: :bananapowerslide: :bananadoggywow: :dancingnaughty: :mf_grenade: :screwloose: :th_rockon: :brickwall:

Crap, my name isn't there. Neither is the name of the only other guy I knew that took it.

It appears to be in alphabetical order, and it appears they've posted all the way up to Z now. Congrats to all that passed, anyway.

Crap, my name isn't there. Neither is the name of the only other guy I knew that took it.
It appears to be in alphabetical order, and it appears they've posted all the way up to Z now. Congrats to all that passed, anyway.
They are up, good luck

Everyone on the Texas thread had scores already, does NC release scores or just pass/fail?
Pass/fail only.

Back