NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to those Vikes last night?

It was so bad that I had to turn off the TV during the 2nd quarter.

Jets defense wins again. And unsurprisingly, Moss' TD was over Cromartie, not Revis.

Favre had a look that screamed "Why did I un-retire again!?!" for most of the first half...and after the last play of the game. He reached 3 new milestones in that game, though. He got his 500th career passing TD, 70000th career passing yard, and he claimed the all-time record for career fumbles. He now holds almost all good, career passing records in addition to career records in fumbles and interceptions. They should start a new record category for most interceptions thrown in inopportune times. He has the ability to drive his team down the field in clutch, game-winning drives only to throw an interception in the end zone to end any chances of winning.

I'm quietly optomistic about the falcons, they hare having some ugly wins, which remind me alot of the 98 season..

I'm interested to see what the "chemistry" is with the STEELERS with Ben coming back. The team voted to NOT have him as a team captain.

I'm interested to see what the "chemistry" is with the STEELERS with Ben coming back. The team voted to NOT have him as a team captain.
For my Jets' sake, I hope it's horrendous.

I was camping in the Smokies for a few nights and drove through Shelby on my way back to the Charlotte airport.

Passed through Gastonia too if you are reading this Mike!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you didn't stop in either town, well, you didn't miss much. I can't WAIT to move from here. The only thing I'm sad about giving up is the 10 minute drive to the race track.

Man, it's getting hard to watch the Panthers. Luckily I was out of town this week and didn't have to see their showing on Sunday, but it still sucks. There's a good chance of some blackouts later on in the year which would be the first time in several years that has happened.

I was camping in the Smokies for a few nights and drove through Shelby on my way back to the Charlotte airport.
How was the trip? At least the weather's been good this week.
It was awesome! Everything worked out great, including the weather. It was still pretty green when we got there, but the colors really came out during our stay. My biggest problem was sitting on I-40 where the road is funneled down to one lane due to construction. Not fun on Friday before a holiday weekend! We were able to avoid Gatlinburg for the most part, what a shlocky tourist trap.

I think gatlinburg was pretty cool, but it was a tourist trap. I think they even charged half my right arm for parking

Back