NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f'n 49ers!
BTW my wife works with the mother of the Denver Broncos Player who committed suicide yesterday, she said she was actually at work but in a trance... very sad, cant ever figure out why someone does that...
It's weird, seemed like he had a bright future ahead of him. Strange and sad.

Really bad concussion that made the brain nuty?
I've heard several stories about athletes committing suicide from severe depression attributed to steroid use.

Not that this means anything in this guy's case.

"Kevin Kolb is our quarterback"... or so he was, for two quarters. Vick's the new starting QB in Philly.

"Kevin Kolb is our quarterback"... or so he was, for two quarters. Vick's the new starting QB in Philly.
NOPE, see below

ept_sports_nfl_experts-695946753-1285162747.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jets now atop the AFC East!

Vick looks GREAT with the Eagles.

Tom Brady looks like one of Charlie's Angels with that stupid haircut.

since I didnt talk a lot of smack last week It doesnt feel appropriate talking **** after the fact (I was camping last week--)

But that was a very physical game, I am sure both teams are going to get a lot of ice / tub time this week.....

I was watching the OT with the kids and got up to leave just before Bryant missed the field goal...........I was pretty disgusted and when I came back in the room i was amazed we were still in the game..

Back