NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant believe how many turnovers there were in the 'Skins/Bears games. If you factor in the picked off pass that was called back on a penalty I think there were more interceptions then completed passes. Ugly win but Ill take it. GO REDSKINS!
I know!!! It was painful to watch.

We had how many turnovers in the first half?

rivers.jpg

We're really 2-5?

philip-rivers-lip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Birds!

& yes that was offensive passing interference, but if a skinny WR can stiff arm a Ravens DB and put him on his ass then I dont think it should have been a penalty either ;)

I dont have NFL network, but they broadcasted it for the local game, are all NFL network games that bad? very vanilla, slow, boring commentators...

Go Birds!

& yes that was offensive passing interference, but if a skinny WR can stiff arm a Ravens DB and put him on his ass then I dont think it should have been a penalty either ;)

I dont have NFL network, but they broadcasted it for the local game, are all NFL network games that bad? very vanilla, slow, boring commentators...
The Falcon's QB is really good. They do not talk about him too much in TV but, IMHO, he is very good.

I was a HUGE Falcons fan the other night, and of course

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tt:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit Cleveland, couldn't you have done something in OT, even just end up with a tie?

The Pats have the Squealers tonight, Colts next week, A Lions team that always gets amped up for the Thanksgiving game, and then the Jets on MNF. I was hoping for a little cushion in the division.

I am pumped to have tickets for the Monday night game next month though. I was supposed to go against the Colts, but due to a schedule conflict, I swapped tickets with a guy from class.

Go Birds!

The commentators were awful Thursday night--I wound up just muting it.

:eek:rlyflag:

Good work Patriots!! I was honestly surprise to see them win at all tonight, much less winning it comfortably.

They get killed by the Browns and then handle Steelers on the road just fine. I don't get this team sometimes.

Interesting to see the Cowboys show up today. A coworker of mine has Giants season tickets, and is probably pretty sad on his trip back to MA tonight.

at our neighborhood halloween party a guy dressed up as "RothlisRAPER" pretty funny will have to see if I can find a pick of his costume..

Steelers defense did not show up last night. Neither did the offense in the first half. I don't know what happened there. VTE, I would say that game was maybe more about the lack of Steelers than it was about the Pats.

I've not seen them play that bad all year, and that includes the pathetic showing in New Orleans.

As long as we turn it around and get healthy by playoffs.

:tt:

Back to back on the road OT wins for my Jets. They sure don't make it easy on me.

Steelers defense did not show up last night. Neither did the offense in the first half. I don't know what happened there. VTE, I would say that game was maybe more about the lack of Steelers than it was about the Pats.
I've not seen them play that bad all year, and that includes the pathetic showing in New Orleans.
The o-linemen missing for Pittsburgh made for a rough night for Roethlisberger. He was hurried all night and they couldn't get anything going.

I'm pass out tired right now though after staying up all night.

With Buffalo winning yesterday the Panthers can no longer say "At least we're better than the Bills." Maybe we'll get the first pick of the draft next year. That's about the only good thing that can come from this season.

Still pissed that the Texans lost on that BS swatted Hail Mary play, though.

Still pissed that the Texans lost on that BS swatted Hail Mary play, though.
Saw the replay of that a couple times...that was AWESOME!!!!!!!

Although the player totally ignored the mascot that was trying to get to him for celebration.

Back