NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patriot FAIL!

Amazing how the Jets can actually score when they let Sanchez pass...

Looks like it's going to be a long season for whatever fans the Panthers have left. I'll be surprised if we win 4 games this year.

Looks like it's going to be a long season for whatever fans the Panthers have left. I'll be surprised if we win 4 games this year.

Yep. They're in Raiders/Browns territory, now.

Turns out that the Flaming Thumbtacks can only beat BYE week teams. The Giants are going to be pissed about losing to Manning the Retarded last night, and they are going to take it out on my boys next week.

Patriot FAIL!

Amazing how the Jets can actually score when they let Sanchez pass...
Whats amazing is that technically my Dolphins (2-0!) are leading the division right now. I realize its week 2, but still, I wouldn't have bet on that a couple of weeks ago.

Although the 'skins lm glad to see they are playing as well as they are. Houston looks like its a good up and coming team. Plus any week in which the Cowboys lose is a plus for me.

Cowboys and Vikings 0-2, Miami and Houston 2-0...and about 50 teams at 1-1...very interesting.

I'm a sad panda today after the Pats loss yesterday. It's so hard to root for Rex Ryan, that big pompous clown. Sanchez definitely had the touch yesterday. I'm also ticked at the continuing trend of gagging on leads on the road in the second half.

my STEELERS are looking incredible defensively. I think that with Roethlisberger out, they just need 4 field goals per game, and they can win with that defense.

In case you missed yesterday's game, I'm sure Polamolu's "OVER THE TOP" highlights are all over the Sports Highlight reels.

It was amazing.

Im not a Vikings fan, but I ended up with Adrian Peterson in both my fantasy football leagues. That son of bitch is TANKING my season already!

Im not a Vikings fan, but I ended up with Adrian Peterson in both my fantasy football leagues. That son of bitch is TANKING my season already!

You know that fumbles don't earn fantasy points, right?

my STEELERS are looking incredible defensively. I think that with Roethlisberger out, they just need 4 field goals per game, and they can win with that defense.
I think you're right. And they are going to need to, because when you force 7 turnovers and only score 12 points (on offense), you've got problems moving the ball.

The Redskins loss yesterday doesn't totally concern me, I think they may have something, and by years end...who knows. Now on the other hand, the Panthers......oh well.

I cant remember if the 49'ers were any good last year, but here's hoping they can bruise the Saints some tonight, and the dirty birds can take them on a short week...

last year both games we played the saints were short weeks for Falcons and long weeks for the Aints, I mean the Saints, good lord I hate the Saints!!!

I cant remember if the 49'ers were any good last year, but here's hoping they can bruise the Saints some tonight, and the dirty birds can take them on a short week...
last year both games we played the saints were short weeks for Falcons and long weeks for the Aints, I mean the Saints, good lord I hate the Saints!!!
A Falcons fan? In Atlanta? Really, wow. I know a few of you popped up after Vick came to town, I just assumed most of you went back to being Cowboy fans after he got arrested.

This is almost like spotting a unicorn. Amazing.

NewOrleansSaints.jpg

Those are two teams I have to admit I am completely ambivalent about.
As is most of the free world.

My curse came while living in Biloxi after college. I tried to fight it, but it sucked me in.

I started going to games when our QB was Brooks and our back-up was McPherson.

Yes, THAT McPherson.

2002439277.jpg

f'n 49ers!

BTW my wife works with the mother of the Denver Broncos Player who committed suicide yesterday, she said she was actually at work but in a trance... very sad, cant ever figure out why someone does that...

f'n 49ers!

BTW my wife works with the mother of the Denver Broncos Player who committed suicide yesterday, she said she was actually at work but in a trance... very sad, cant ever figure out why someone does that...
Really bad concussion that made the brain nuty?

That is sad.

Decent bears game sunday. Still a little early to say, but the new off coordinator is off to a good start.

we were sort of hoping for a bad one so we could work on the bathroom more.

Back