March 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed and left a voice message yesterday but have yet to hear anything back. I thought this was normal until I read that people who passed their last exam like myself were posted on 3/29.  I wonder what's going on
Took them 3 days to get back to my email, so hang tight and I'm sure they'll get you all settled up. I am curious how they handle these situations that slip through the cracks though... Let us know how it goes! and good luck

I emailed and left a voice message yesterday but have yet to hear anything back. I thought this was normal until I read that people who passed their last exam like myself were posted on 3/29.  I wonder what's going on
I passed my last exam on 3/18, my name showed up on DCA website on 31st of March, received my temporary pocket certificate 11th of April, yet haven't received my congratulatory e-mail and still waiting for my paper certificate 

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ask then about the congratulation e-mail? 
No, I didn't. I really only care about the number for confirmation reasons. 

Is there additional information that will be included in the 'congrats' email?

No, I didn't. I really only care about the number for confirmation reasons. 

Is there additional information that will be included in the 'congrats' email?
Yes, a pdf that confirms you become a California License engineer, and picture of the seal and your name and number inside it. 

So when you order your physical stamp your full name should match how it looks in the pdf 

Did you call or send an e-mail ? 

Yes, a pdf that confirms you become a California License engineer, and picture of the seal and your name and number inside it. 

So when you order your physical stamp your full name should match how it looks in the pdf 

Did you call or send an e-mail ? 
Emailed. 

I passed my last exam on 3/18, my name showed up on DCA website on 31st of March, received my temporary pocket certificate 11th of April, yet haven't received my congratulatory e-mail and still waiting for my paper certificate 
I got my temporary pocket certificiate, name on DCA website and congratulatory email all within 1 month. But the paper certificate itself took 1.5 months to get. So I think you still got like 2 weeks before you get the paper certificate. Or you may get it before then.

I got my temporary pocket certificiate, name on DCA website and congratulatory email all within 1 month. But the paper certificate itself took 1.5 months to get. So I think you still got like 2 weeks before you get the paper certificate. Or you may get it before then.
I got my actual wall paper certificate past Saturday, but still no congratulation e-mail! 

I got my actual wall paper certificate past Saturday, but still no congratulation e-mail! 
Strange... but o well, the name on DCA website and paper certificate is all you need :)! Technically the name on the DCA website is all you need , cuz that means its official.

MY TIMELINE:

3/18 Passed last Required exam

3/29 License Number was issued

3/31 my name appeared on DCA website 

4/12 received my temporary paper pocket ID

4/20 received my paper wall certificate 

4/22 received my congratulation e-mail 

Last edited by a moderator:
MY TIMELINE:

3/18 Passed last Required exam

3/29 License Number was issued

3/31 my name appeared on DCA website 

4/12 received my temporary paper pocket ID

4/20 received my paper wall certificate 

4/22 received my congratulation e-mail 
Wow. That is fast. Passed my last required exam on 3/10 and still don't have any of that 😕

you get an email from the board when the results are out for the seismic and surveying exams.
Right, but the following month. Didn't you take your last exam in April? Or am I just totally trippin'???

Back