March 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate it! Rooting for you too... Just with this wait, I've imagined all the weird ways I could have jacked it up... 
Thanks!! Yeah same here. There are so many what if and if i bubble in the answers correctly 😧 . Well see...

Passed Seismic. My phone did not update. Would not have looked at the results if I did not read here. Finally done with all. Passed Seismic. My phone did not update. Would not have looked at the results if I did not read here. Finally done with all. 

patk said:
I just failed seismic for a second time. Kind of at a loss for words because I was confident I passed. I watched all of Hiner's webinars, completed the practice problems, and did 2 practice exams. Pro Pro Def Def Def Def. Does anyone know what results designate a passing score, all Marginal/Proficient?
From what I can tell no Def is allowed for a pass..

Thank goodness I passed. Hang in there for those who didn't. If I can do it, guarantee you can too!

Finally I passed the seismic.. I guess they first announce the seismic results and in the afternoon surveying results will be released 

I'm the person you're looking for. 
Lol dang... Well I was thinking more in terms of Seismic I guess.

For survey, 2 of the categories have a 35% weight, so i guess it would make sense to fail if you got deficient in one of those 2 categories.

gl this time

Back