June 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My license number didn't post on CA license lookup, hm!  Hopefully it's because I'm an out of stater?  Anyone else having this issue?
Appearing on License Lookup doesn't have anything to do with whether you are located.  Its an indication that you haven't met all the criteria for licensing.  If you believe you have, I would suggest you contact the Board's Licensing Evaluator (by first letter of your last name) to verify.

Last Name​

Applicant Types: PE/PLS/GIT/PG/PGP

A-G​

[email protected]

H-O​

[email protected]

P-Z​

[email protected]

Appearing on License Lookup doesn't have anything to do with whether you are located.  Its an indication that you haven't met all the criteria for licensing.  If you believe you have, I would suggest you contact the Board's Licensing Evaluator (by first letter of your last name) to verify.

Last Name​

Applicant Types: PE/PLS/GIT/PG/PGP

A-G​

[email protected]

H-O​

[email protected]

P-Z​

[email protected]
I will do that!  I'm assuming if my application was approved and I've passed the 8-hour, seismic, and survey I should see my number.  I'll shoot them an email.  

My license number hasn’t been posted on the license lookup either and I’ve passed all exams (last passing results I received this July). I tried emailing the board regarding this and about the next steps and there’s no answer.

Does anyone else have this issue?

typically how long does it take to get your license number and certificate?

My license number hasn’t been posted on the license lookup either and I’ve passed all exams (last passing results I received this July). I tried emailing the board regarding this and about the next steps and there’s no answer.

Does anyone else have this issue?

typically how long does it take to get your license number and certificate?
I called the board and it turned out to be an issue with transferring my fingerprints.  All is well.  They sent me an email yesterday saying my license number will be posted by Monday.  I would try giving them a call!

Thanks Haley! I called and they said that it takes 2 to 4 weeks for the license number to show up on the license lookup so I have to wait another week and see..... hopefully it does

Back