March 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i called the board and emailed them at the same time. They told me May 10th. However, today, i got an email and they told me my name and number are on the board. 🤷‍♂️. I guess they don't follow their schedule. But i am thankful for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone know when will i receive my paper certificate. So excited!!!

Me too. However, it seems board requires fingerprinting which I never did. I am also out of state (IL)

Me too. However, it seems board requires fingerprinting which I never did. I am also out of state (IL)
I'm out of state as well (PA). I requested the fingerprint card to be sent to me by the CA Board, and went to local police to roll it, then sent everything back to the Board. This was at least a year ago though.

I'm out of state as well (PA). I requested the fingerprint card to be sent to me by the CA Board, and went to local police to roll it, then sent everything back to the Board. This was at least a year ago though.
I did not know anything about this. I emailed CA Board this Monday for an update and they replied today asking if I did the fingerprint. They did not reply to my follow up email for what to do, but I found some instructions and it's the same as you did. I requested today for the card, but I think it will be a month for my name to be listed in DCA.

I did not know anything about this. I emailed CA Board this Monday for an update and they replied today asking if I did the fingerprint. They did not reply to my follow up email for what to do, but I found some instructions and it's the same as you did. I requested today for the card, but I think it will be a month for my name to be listed in DCA.
Yup. out of state adds a month since the cards will reach you in like 15 days or so. BTW, it too applied from IL.

Is it not clear on the instructions and application form that fingerprints were required https://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/pubs/forms/ceapp.pdf

Yeah they have this requirement for like 3 years now. The good thing is it’s the easiest part out of the whole ordeal :)

Anybody received their pocket ID, wall certificate etc?

Update: Actually got my wall cert in  the mail today.

Last edited by a moderator:
So license numbers are generated every other Friday? If they were generated on April 26th and then on May 10th, the next lot will be processed on May 24th, correct?

Back