March 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming the most likely scenario where they only start working on the results the first of the month, we are at 12.2 days into the month on average based on the opening post. So, this week is definitely optimistic.
Agreed. And most likely a Monday based on the previous results... Which likely puts the date at the 15th... But whew, I really want to stop worrying about losing my weekends again, know what I mean!?

Looks like the results usually came out in 6 to 12 business days. 8 and 12 are the most common numbers.  So, I guess there is still a chance to see results this week, hopefully. 

Can anyone verify about checking the DCA board for your name before the result comes out? I heard from my senior co-workers that BPELSG will release your name before the final result comes out. 🤷‍♂️

Can anyone verify about checking the DCA board for your name before the result comes out? I heard from my senior co-workers that BPELSG will release your name before the final result comes out. 🤷‍♂️
I'm confused by the question. I think what you're talking about is you'll have your number assigned, and it will be shown, prior to receiving you 'congrats' email for completing all exams. This all occurs after you receive your exam results for each test. So if you pass them all, check the DCA license lookup around 2 weeks after and your number may show. 

Today's not looking like the day... 
If you check the BPELSG website there is a meeting from 11th-12th. Do you think they will most likely post the result after the meeting? I confirmed with my coworker and he told me when he took it, he received his PE license and number before his final result. That is 3-4 years ago. Maybe he is just messing with me. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Aight folks let’s hope for today since release was never  Friday 🥶

If you check the BPELSG website there is a meeting from 11th-12th. Do you think they will most likely post the result after the meeting? I confirmed with my coworker and he told me when he took it, he received his PE license and number before his final result. That is 3-4 years ago. Maybe he is just messing with me. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

If they are having a meeting on the 11-12. I dont think it will be this week. So Monday....
That meeting is for the Board members. Can't imagine that they have anything to do with the exam grading or results release dates - they're too big of a deal. They have lackeys for that stuff and they are probably moving forward with no regard to that meeting. Check out the meeting materials (https://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/about_us/meetings/materials/20190411_meeting_materials.pdf) if you're really bored and/or nervous like myself ;). But yeah... Monday still seems like the day if I had to guess. 

That meeting is for the Board members. Can't imagine that they have anything to do with the exam grading or results release dates - they're too big of a deal. They have lackeys for that stuff and they are probably moving forward with no regard to that meeting. Check out the meeting materials (https://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/about_us/meetings/materials/20190411_meeting_materials.pdf) if you're really bored and/or nervous like myself ;). But yeah... Monday still seems like the day if I had to guess. 
Since I am always bored.... i found this :p  

See XV item B on page 173. 

But since their last meeting was in Feb. I don't think they discuss our results. Else they will have to meet every month. So there is hope I guess. 

Since I am always bored.... i found this :p  

See XV item B on page 173. 

But since their last meeting was in Feb. I don't think they discuss our results. Else they will have to meet every month. So there is hope I guess. 
I found that too... Just didn't want to admit it! lol 🤣

Back