March 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe i am confusing semantics. I took the exam on 03/30 but passed (as in got the results) in 04/15
Omg... I got it... That's on me. that's what @vip-eng meant... My bad. I'm with you on the 4/15 results... Whew... I'm trippin'

Like NikR, I got my results that I passed Seismic on 4/15. That was my last test I needed to pass. I emailed the board to confirm they have everything they need on 4/16, but haven't gotten a response yet. I called a couple days later, but no response there either. I know it takes a while to get your official confirmation notice, but I want to be sure I'm at least on track for processing.

Like NikR, I got my results that I passed Seismic on 4/15. That was my last test I needed to pass. I emailed the board to confirm they have everything they need on 4/16, but haven't gotten a response yet. I called a couple days later, but no response there either. I know it takes a while to get your official confirmation notice, but I want to be sure I'm at least on track for processing.
Did you email the specific review email associated with your last name? This is what I used and I received a response after a few days. Like said before, I was informed that they will process new numbers on 4/26 and they will show on the website by 4/27. I don't think they can give much more clarity than that prior to releasing those numbers. If you don't show by next Monday, that's when you'll probably want to get in contact with them. 

Hope this helps... 

Just tried calling again and got through: the next batch of new licensees is being processed on 5/1 (at least that's what the A-G reviewer said anyway...), so we should see our names/numbers show up then or soon after. Paperwork is being mailed out a week-ish after that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried calling again and got through: the next batch of new licensees is being processed on 5/1 (at least for A-G anyway...), so we should see our names/numbers show up then or soon after. Paperwork is being mailed out a week-ish after that. 
so the processing differs by last name?

Did you email the specific review email associated with your last name? This is what I used and I received a response after a few days. Like said before, I was informed that they will process new numbers on 4/26 and they will show on the website by 4/27. I don't think they can give much more clarity than that prior to releasing those numbers. If you don't show by next Monday, that's when you'll probably want to get in contact with them. 

Hope this helps... 
Whats the last name for which they said 26th? If you don't mind sharing your last name initial :)

I'm not sure... but they're telling us different dates it seems. Maybe the process is somewhat "fluid" :)

Whats the last name for which they said 26th? If you don't mind sharing your last name initial :)
I'm an H-O bro. Evaluator 2. The response I got seemed very fixed as far as dates go, so maybe it does vary by name, but that would be weird if the order is not sequential...

Hope this helps... 
I found my number on the website today. Exactly as they told you. I am A-G. 

Same as above,

Received pass results of both exams on 04/15 but I still can't see my name on the DCA's database. Hopefully it updates throughout the day. First letter of last name is L. I have another friend who passed and he doesn't show on the database. He starts with N.

Same as above,

Received pass results of both exams on 04/15 but I still can't see my name on the DCA's database. Hopefully it updates throughout the day. First letter of last name is L. I have another friend who passed and he doesn't show on the database. He starts with N.
I’m in the same boat as you.  I got notified that I passed both seismic and surveying on April 15th so I was expecting my license to be posted yesterday along with everyone else but I think we are both SOL because they haven’t posted any new numbers today.  I’m thinking that maybe the board did not receive my “notice of successful national examination” that I sent them a while ago.  Did you send that form to them? Maybe @CAPLS can provide some insight as to why some people got left out of this licensing cycle?

I think that if we were allowed to sit for the CA-specific exams, then everything is in marching order in our applications. I was really hoping to get a licensure number today...Still believe there is a good chance we will get a licensure number early next week with a follow-up congratulation email from the Board. I don't think we can take CA-specific exams if the board doesn't have the "notice of successful national examination" on file.

By curiosity, what is the first initial of your last name ?

I think that if we were allowed to sit for the CA-specific exams, then everything is in marching order in our applications. I was really hoping to get a licensure number today...Still believe there is a good chance we will get a licensure number early next week with a follow-up congratulation email from the Board. I don't think we can take CA-specific exams if the board doesn't have the "notice of successful national examination" on file.

By curiosity, what is the first initial of your last name ?
Last name starts with “J” but those that got licensed were all over the place in terms of their last initial so I don’t think that has anything to do with it.  And you can take the state tests without first passing the national exam (although the board makes it seem otherwise) because I myself was able to sit the first time for the state tests without actually passing the national exam yet.  But when I passed the national exam I sent in that form so I thought that would be taken care of.  That’s why I’m asking if you sent in your “notice of successful examination” because they would need that if that box wasn’t checked on your original application saying that you had already passed it.  But I hope you’re right.  It would be awesome if they’re still processing licenses throughout the week but I highly doubt it based on the fact that they seem pretty set in stone about the licensing issuance cycle being every other Friday.  

Last name starts with “J” but those that got licensed were all over the place in terms of their last initial so I don’t think that has anything to do with it.  And you can take the state tests without first passing the national exam (although the board makes it seem otherwise) because I myself was able to sit the first time for the state tests without actually passing the national exam yet.  But when I passed the national exam I sent in that form so I thought that would be taken care of.  That’s why I’m asking if you sent in your “notice of successful examination” because they would need that if that box wasn’t checked on your original application saying that you had already passed it.  But I hope you’re right.  It would be awesome if they’re still processing licenses throughout the week but I highly doubt it based on the fact that they seem pretty set in stone about the licensing issuance cycle being every other Friday.  
I did send in my notice of successful examination, and I received an email in few days after that saying they received it. Did you get that email?

Back