March 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did send in my notice of successful examination, and I received an email in few days after that saying they received it. Did you get that email?
No, I did not.  That could be the reason then.  Looks like I’ll have to send it in again and wait who knows how long for that to process 😕

Hey guys, at which point in the process did you see the requirement to send a notice of successful examination ?  I went back to the board's website looking at the application for license form and nowhere it is mentioned you need to send a notice of successful examination ?

Hey guys, at which point in the process did you see the requirement to send a notice of successful examination ?  I went back to the board's website looking at the application for license form and nowhere it is mentioned you need to send a notice of successful examination ?
It’s not necessarily required..if you checked the box on your original license application that you passed your national exam, then I don’t think you also need to fill out a “notice of successful national exam” form.  Some people on this thread even mentioned that they didn’t fill that out but their license number still appeared on the DCA website.  I think the form is only necessary if you had not yet passed the national exam when you filled out your original application.  So maybe you did not check that box on your original application? If not, then there is no way the board knows that you passed the national exam and therefore can’t issue you a license.  I’m hoping that if that form gets filled out and sent to them by like Monday it can be processed by the next licensing cycle in 2 weeks.  

I passed both, with notices on 4/15. No number today.  I am getting licensure using NCEES and passing the 2 exams.  Maybe longer for reciprocity.?.?

Just like what @Engineer15 said. I applied before I had passed the NCEES exam and did not check that option in the form.  So I sent in that additional form. 

My license number showed up on the website on Saturday, and says it was processed on Friday April 26.

I started the state tests before taking the national exam, and I never sent the notice of successful examination form after passing the national exam.

I passed two exams on April 15, and I haven't got anything from them. No email, no confirmation. Nothing except test results on April 15. I didn't sent the Notification of success xxx. That on e is for national PE exam (P&P).

I would say CA Board is really bad  at issuing license. What I feel is that they don't care about applicants who just passed all exams. It's 2019 already, and it seems they still struggle with how to send out a auto-email for those passed three exams.

I passed my last California State exam 4/15. I passed my seismic and last June and i passed my 8 hours the year before. However, i did not see my license number and name on the DCA website like some of the members here. Should i apply for something? Please let me know thank you all. 

Just received my congratulatory email. Below is my timeline.

4/15 Passed last Required exam

4/26 License Number was issued

4/27 my name appeared on DCA website 

4/29 received my congratulation e-mail

Yet to receive:  my temporary paper pocket ID

Yet to receive:  my paper wall certificate 

Congratulations!! So is there a reason why i did not receive my number? I tried emailing them this morning. Is it because i am not applying for something? Thanks!

Same

I got in touch with the board this morning. For those who didn't receive a number yet after passing all requirements in April 2019, we should be on the DCA's website after the next issuing cycle, scheduled Friday May 10 (so the 11 on the DCA website I would say). Can't say I am thrilled that others have received their numbers and others haven't but at least we have something to look forward to..

Regards,

I got in touch with the board this morning. For those who didn't receive a number yet after passing all requirements in April 2019, we should be on the DCA's website after the next issuing cycle, scheduled Friday May 10 (so the 11 on the DCA website I would say). Can't say I am thrilled that others have received their numbers and others haven't but at least we have something to look forward to..

Regards,
This happened to me as well. I passed my last exam on Nov 7, the cycle updated on ~Nov 12 but they didn't get to my name. My name appeared on the following cycle which was on Nov 21.

Regards,
Thanks,

Now, I don't have to check the DCA website everyday.. wondering when my name will pop up.

Looks like they released some more licenses last night/this morning on the website.  Issuance date is still 4/26/19.  Hopefully they have more website updates coming before 5/10...

Back