COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only things I am certain of with college football are:

-The BCS sucks

-There are WAYYYYYYY too many bowl games

-The ESPN college analysts seem to masterbate to anything pertaining to the SEC and Andrew Luck (and even still rub one off once in a while to a classic thought of Tebow)

-College <<<<< NFL (even with the pansy-ass "no touching a QB or WR" rules)
That 13 Billion 15 year contract makes a big difference with the ESPN's view of SEC.

Damn right! OSU got hosed when they deserved to be in there! Alabama had their chance against LSU, and couldn't get it done, at home. Fact is, if you do not win your conference, you should not be allowed to play for the National Championship.
and so you get the University of Houston...lost money, lost Heisman props...conference championship games are lame, as well...whoever has the most wins in the conference, wins...

Craig James for Senate. Hahahahaa! That's funny. If he does run, at least that means he won't be calling anymore games.

Looks like Rich Rod is getting his guys back together... Graham abandoned Pitt to head to ASU... Rumors, of course, that Casteel might join him...

Rich Rod is a Arizona. Graham is going to be the rival at Arizona State.

Rich Rod stole all the rest of the group from Graham though, McGee and company went with Rich Rod.

Holiday Bowl today! Go Horns.

Need to go see how I'm doing in the pick 'ems...

only 342 more bowl games to go.

seriously, the beef 'o' brady's bowl?

Last edited by a moderator:
Louisville won that last year :p

Too bad they lost last night to NCST...proud of the team though they did better than expected this season and proud of Teddy Bridgewater for picking himself up off the field after taking shot after shot.

Louisville got robbed. That one, stupid call of unnecessary roughness did it. Biggest crock of a call I've seen, but I'm sure there'll be more in the coming days.

I actually think there are alot of interesting match-ups this year.

I haven't watched much of the bowls so far. didn't even watch but 5-10 minutes of the Belk bowl. And I thought it was an interesting match-up, since it's the "Better of the Orange Bowl". I mean that because Louisville beat :wv: and NCState beat Clemson, yet WV and Clemson are in the Orange bowl, so the Belk Bowl must be better than the Orange Bowl. :D

Louisville got robbed. That one, stupid call of unnecessary roughness did it. Biggest crock of a call I've seen, but I'm sure there'll be more in the coming days.
That call was BS, but Louisville lost the game on their own. Wussification of football to call that unnecessary roughness but none of the shots against Bridgewater.

That call was BS, but Louisville lost the game on their own. Wussification of football to call that unnecessary roughness but none of the shots against Bridgewater.
Agreed. That call was ridiculous, but it wasn't one of those calls that determined the outcome of the game. Louisville lost that game with poor play and had the bad luck of a few bad calls.

Good god Lou Holtz needs to retire his bullwinkle talkin ass! I can't take his bowl analysis blah-blah anymore - like hes got a mouth full o peanut butter

Back