Waiting on Oregon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they release them by tomorrow, otherwise it is going to be a LONG... weekend!

I'm waiting. I checked NCEES like 40 times today. I hope we find out tomorrow because I'm not a patient man.

Same here. I know in my mind that it's completely insane, but I keep doing it anyhow. Does anyone know if Oregon results will even show up on the NCEES page prior to the official mailing?

Same here. I know in my mind that it's completely insane, but I keep doing it anyhow. Does anyone know if Oregon results will even show up on the NCEES page prior to the official mailing?
I would like to know this as well.

All this "refreshing" is going to severely reduce my productivity today.

I couldn't find any board meetings for OSBEELS scheduled. Have any of you fellow Oregonians been able to see if they scheduled to meet yesterday, today or Monday?

I wrote an email to the board but haven't heard anything back yet. Has any of you called?

It takes them weeks to respond to email, even during the slow season. We're not finding out today, folks.

The following message was posted 30 minutes ago on OSBEELS facebook page:

"October 2013 examination results have arrived. Just a reminder, for those of you who sat for the FE based on Senior Standing, please submit your transcripts to the Board office as soon as possible. For those of you who sat for the PE, please complete your online Take at Home examination at osbeels.org/exam. Prompt submission of these items will allow for the timely release of your examination results. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Board office at 503-362-2666."

So basically we're not going to find out via the NCEES site even though the grades have been released. OSBEELS is going to sit on them for awhile.

Evil. Pure evil.

Check the licensure look up on OSBEELS site. Looks like on some years they update that pretty quickly. Mine is not on there so either it isnt updated yet or I failed.

I am eagerly awaiting the results as well...I would think the osbeels.org website would be the place to view results the quickest, but that was not true for the FE results. I found out through snail mail before the licensee lookup was updated.

Back