June Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lnm94

Reaction score
Who else is waiting for their June exam results? I know realistically we probably won’t get them until the 11th or 12th but I’m already impatient after waiting only a week lol. Hoping I passed Surveying as it is the last of my exams.

I had my exam on June 30th, I could only attempt 45 problems, I am sure all of them correct, can be one to four tricky problems of those. For the other ten, I use the "B" for all of them. I tried to perform smart guess on those ten but was not possible.

Good luck for you.

I know that results won't be released until next week but part of me is naively hopeful the results will drop early 😅

June 2022, results was sent it on Friday July 8th. July 4th 2022 was on Monday. I Know that the person in charge of Surveying in the CA Board is working only two or three days of the week. I think sending results on Fridays is more related to that. We can still get results tomorrow morning.

Good luck!

June 2022, results was sent it on Friday July 8th. July 4th 2022 was on Monday. I Know that the person in charge of Surveying in the CA Board is working only two or three days of the week. I think sending results on Fridays is more related to that. We can still get results tomorrow morning.

Good luck!
Seeing as it’s already halfway through the day, I am still betting on Tuesday-Wednesday like all the other results the last few months.

Good luck!
Ummmm....not accurate. Friday was adopted as the day of release long ago and is not related to which staff is working that day.

Ummmm....not accurate. Friday was adopted as the day of release long ago and is not related to which staff is working that day.
So they only release on Friday's now? I've skimmed through past post like these and thought I saw at least one of the result sets release on Tuesday

So they only release on Friday's now? I've skimmed through past post like these and thought I saw at least one of the result sets release on Tuesday
No, my February exam results were released on March 8 which was a Wednesday and I believe the last 3 months of results have also been released on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm sorry, you are correct. I was thinking about the licensing which happens every Friday. The release of exam results is not tied to any specific day of the week or date. Still not dependent on a specific staff person being in the office or not.

Anyone get the license # yet? I have no updates and the last few months people have gotten them on Fridays after results released.

Back