~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
our mower has a flat tire. mr snick took the compressor out the shed to fill the tire to keep it from sitting on the rim, but we are going to have some work to do before it is ready for the spring

That reminds me, I need to have my weed trimmer repaired. I can't find the parts for it online though, so I'm wondering if the assembly has been superseded. It's a pretty poor starter design, and once a plastic retainer wears out, the coil spring lets go and it jams the entire assembly.

Scratch that! Found the entire assembly on Amazon for $15, $20 shipped. Just ordered it.

When's the pool opening up EG?

I picked up the water tests this past week, and started looking at a replacement saltwater system since ours went kaput last year (I still say it was lighting cause it took out everything on that side of the house). I'm hopeing to have everything up and running for the first weekend in April as far as the chemicals are concerned, but we will need some consistent warm weather to get the temp up.

I guess that explains why the hotel I always stay at has a saltwater pool.

Weather is unbelievably outstanding today, sucks that I have some sort of scales growing on my body nd infeel to shitty to do anything outside....

4.7's nothing. Thanks for asking though.
I was waiting to hear from you on this. Glad to hear that all is ok. On the other hand, I am now left feeling disappointed that regarding your view of 4.7...
This about sums up a native Californian's response:

tumblr_lubielGOLe1qbj4t9o1_500.jpg

Latest posts

Back