~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39215-grumpy-cat-no-Rwoe.jpeg

So we are supposed to drop 30 degrees in 6 ours overnight. Today a high of 55, tomorrow morning wind chills that feel like - 15. This is crazy. :dunno:

While I don't like to shovel snow. I'm looking forward to another day of snowboarding tomorrow.

Rained last night, turned into snow overnight, so the roads are ice with about 4" of snow on top. We've had a rougher than normal winter, but today was the worst driving conditions we've had. On my way in there was a city bus stuck in the middle of the street and pulling into work I watched a tandem-axle bucket truck spin out and almost end up in a snowbank.

Rained last night, turned into snow overnight, so the roads are ice with about 4" of snow on top. We've had a rougher than normal winter, but today was the worst driving conditions we've had. On my way in there was a city bus stuck in the middle of the street and pulling into work I watched a tandem-axle bucket truck spin out and almost end up in a snowbank.
If nothing else it wasn't dull

We're supposed to get mostly rain followed by the freeze and maybe 2 in. of snow by the end of Thursday.

My roof is finally cleared of all snow as of last night.

This winter has been ridiculous.

the last two snow storms were busts for us. 1-3 inches of snow predicted for last night ended up being rain. It started snowing when I left this morning but it was basically slush.

our mower has a flat tire. mr snick took the compressor out the shed to fill the tire to keep it from sitting on the rim, but we are going to have some work to do before it is ready for the spring

Was in a t-shirt last night. Was freezing my ass off with a jacket this morning.

Back