~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No snow for us but the cold temps linger on. News this morning posted the stat that our average snowfall for March is ~8in. so chances are we'll see more before this winter is over. If only the warmer temps would kick in, snow would be moot as it would melt away in the next day or so.

No snow for us but the cold temps linger on. News this morning posted the stat that our average snowfall for March is ~8in. so chances are we'll see more before this winter is over. If only the warmer temps would kick in, snow would be moot as it would melt away in the next day or so.
here in the NYC area, they say that the temps will begin to climb into the 40's by the back end of the week. If we could hold there it would be great.

Anytime I see someone playing disc golf it reminds me of those people that played hackysack in between college classes (you must have a lot of free time)

just teasing yah dex... but when I was at my last job we had a project by a county disc course and I would be there for work related reasons (it was a parking nightmare-shared with a baseball park) and no matter what time of the day there were always a bunch of long hairs out there playing frisbee golf.. we were always wondering if they had jobs or what..

I'm in a couple Facebook groups for disc golf, and I'll see posts about trying to find people to join them for a 10am game on a Tuesday. I'm like, "do you guys not have jobs?" Then I remember most of them do not.

The weather is gorgeous today. It's 40 degrees and sunny and I even saw a patch of grass because the snow is starting to melt.

(And here's where VTE would chime in and say it's -100 billion degrees in North Dakota)

Latest posts

Back