~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could definitely use a few more inches. It's my wedding anniversary today.

6. We're almost to the point where we're not constantly fighting anymore. :)

Yeah, for us those instances always occurred during the first 4~5 months after a child was/has been born.

To add insult to injury, my drill bits don't have the right girth...

I'm loath to drive back to the store. I've seen one too many cars flipped over; So Cal drivers aren't so good in the rain. A few days ago one of my coworkers saw a car that had driven off a toll road and plunged 400 feet before getting stuck upside down in a tree. Somehow the driver got out with only minor injuries, but was stuck in the tree for over an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday was 76, and I was roaming around in shorts. Daffoldils are blooming, Japanese Magnolia is on the cusp of blooming.....

Yesterday was 76, and I was roaming around in shorts. Daffoldils are blooming, Japanese Magnolia is on the cusp of blooming.....

Yep, and today it was about 58 when I got up this morning and it will be around 32 when I get home from work. I believe the temperature is supposed to drop 20 degrees in a couple of hours this afternoon.

Latest posts

Back