~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Furnace has been running for an hour and a half. Then again it is probably because the thermostat is set to 58 degrees over night and the ambient temperature usually drops to a degree or two North of that.

None of you are allowed to whine about the weather here again other than the people here I know from certain similar places.

Hitting 0 would be nice, wind chill anywhere there would be even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a whine. Snow is already falling here in NJ. 6-10 inches by end. We have a Christmas party Early this afternoon. Should be fun to travel in.

Not a whine. Snow is already falling here in NJ. 6-10 inches by end. We have a Christmas party Early this afternoon. Should be fun to travel in.
My wife's company Christmas party was canceled tonight due to the same storm. RI will see snow later tonight.

No afraid not. Wife is PG and with the roads that messy and the kiddos out with us I have to be the driver. Could be possible for after I get home though.

I was being facetious, no worries. Little snow here, but the wind chill is -17, so still frigid. The wind is a real bitch here. And no trees or topography to block it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back