~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And reminiscent of Atlanta, half the office left at 2:30... I had to stop and get some Gatorade for my boys (sick) stopped by Safeway on the way home and it was total chaos, people buying up all the milk and bread....

Snowing in boulder when I left, nothing in Westminster/Broomfield...

we are getting a fine mist with fog...which will freeze nicely tonight unless the wind picks up and dries it out...yea for the drive tomorrow

We had a coating of ice last night and 1-2 inches of snow on top of it. It made for a very slippery drive into work.

I guess we're supposed to get 3"-7" today here.

Left work at normal time (5 or 5:15), and it was just misting a little, about 34 degrees. No snow when I went to bed at 11. Got up at 5:45, kids and wife have a snow day, and we had about 10-12 inches at the house. Still snowing as well. 12 degrees when I got up. My drive to Gunnison tomorrow (if it happens) will be a ton of fun. Woo hoo.

its 9 here and feels like +20..?.. I wish it would snow every day, parking places galore on snow days! even left at lunch and came bac and got the same spot! that never happens (we have no actual parking, first come first come on the street, thanks to some fucking urban planner)

I'm beginning to think our weatherman has gone full retard.

Heard him on the news last night, "warm front coming in, but don't be so sure that means showers!"

Lets see, existing cold front + incoming warm front = precipitation? Yep, it was raining balls. Somehow, he overlooked that possibility.

it was starting to get nasty at home already this morning, but on the drive to work I passed out of the line of the storm and it is clear at work.

it was starting to get nasty at home already this morning, but on the drive to work I passed out of the line of the storm and it is clear at work.
Ya looks like a cold front is moving toward us this weekend and for a good portion of the US too. Although some are already pretty d@mn cold!

Freezing rain again last night. More possible thru noon, then warming up to around the freezing mark. Hoping it clears up some before the weekends over; gotta lotta miles to put on the road

Ya looks like a cold front is moving toward us this weekend and for a good portion of the US too. Although some are already pretty d@mn cold!

Up to -7 here. Feels like -31.

garage door wouldnt open this am...( had to do it manually and it really didnt want to open)

Back