~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rain this morning, but dried up. Of course my downstairs AC has decided to shit out again. Covered under warranty, but tired of the f*cking co-pays. This is the 4th time now, and I'm demanding they actually hunt down the leak, not just pull the "we topped it off and threw in some stop leak" bullshit.

73 here. I bet everyone will be jumping for joy. It's almost cute how excited they get when it hits the 60s or 70s here. It's still too cold for me tho. Looking forward to this weekend when I will be in the hot hot Texasss sun.

We're finally back up to the 80's again after a cold rainy weekend. At least here it's a dry heat...

73 here. I bet everyone will be jumping for joy. It's almost cute how excited they get when it hits the 60s or 70s here. It's still too cold for me tho. Looking forward to this weekend when I will be in the hot hot Texasss sun.
so that means you can eat ice cream?
Supposed to be sunny and in the upper 80s this weekend in the ATX, BTW.

^It's annoying, it's almost too warm already. Supposed to be in the 80s by this weekend, gross.
I believe this is for you ---> :violin:
Turned out to be 80 this afternoon. I'm sweaty and gross from my bike ride home from work. Yuck, I don't like temps this warm.
What a sissy. A high of eighty is an uncommon day here where the windows remain open.

Try bike riding in 95+ degrees with 60% humidity, which is pretty common for four months or so.

Thank you, Mr. Carrier, for your great invention!

Could it possibly stop raining long enough for the ground not to be spongy? All it does here is rain, and rain, and rain. The ground never gets a chance to dry out. Extra hot, extra wet, always rotten on the weekends. Bring on the fall.

PLEASE send some our way...even the storm that came through the area last night missed us...we slipped right through a pocket...it went north and south of us AGAIN!!!!!!!!! There seems to be some sort of pressure built up in town that forces the storm to split and go around.

One of the driest summers here for us. We are still in drought conditions. Would gladly take some of that rain off your hands.

Back