~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you get to exercise your arms by breaking out the chainsaw and cutting the downed limbs.

It's rather sad i turned on my 100W desk lamp for the sole purpose of warming up my desk area.

mid 40's here at 10k ' above sea level. Weird for this time of year. Might hit 50 later in the week. I can accept an early spring, but my bet is this is a teaser with some nasty snow to come later in the month and probably continue into May

Don't say that, I'm trying to sell my Bronco and won't be able to get to work...

How come I finally get to go to California, but when I do, it's as cold if not colder than here?

You're going in the opposite direction to Europe, silly. Everything's better in EUROPE, not cali.

I'm going back to Cali, Cali, Cali

I'm going back to Cali.. hmm, I don't think so

It's definitely spring here in CO. For the commute to/from work, I use the heater in the morning and the AC in the afternoon. Good times.

We're still 35-40 in the AM, and peaking in the low 70's in the afternoon.

I'm headed to southern Arizona this weekend. By Monday it's supposed to be a high of 57 there and 74 here. What the hell???

80's back home, low 70's/high 60's here, and rain last night. WTF, California?

Crazy weather this year... an F2 tornado yesterday about 30 miles from here destroyed 25 houses and damaged another 105. Highly unsusal for tornadoes around here in March!

80's back home, low 70's/high 60's here, and rain last night. WTF, California?
I'm not buyin it. It never rains in Californina. they weven wrote songfs about it. Are you sure you don't have your head smothered between two pillows?

Severe clear and 67 degrees yesterday. Repeat today. Snow on Sunday night. Springtime in the Rockies!

I'm not buyin it. It never rains in Californina. they weven wrote songfs about it. Are you sure you don't have your head smothered between two pillows?
Yeah, well they're calling for up to 12" of snow above 5000' in southern arizona this weekend. . . guess where I'm headed and was planning to hike in the mountains? Supposed to be in the 50s and raining in Tucson too (probably the same rain Supe is getting). Insane.

Raining, raining. It's all good though, we really need it, and it's keeping us cool and in spring when we should already be in summer. Just hope we don't start flooding.

Back