~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was so hot this saturday that not a single yard was mowed within earshot or down a couple of neighborhood streets. The hood's starting to look a little shaggy.

We've had an uncanny amount of rain the past two weeks. My lawn went from barren wasteland to tropical jungle seemingly overnight, and that was after 6 weeks of not having to mow it! Going to do some digging and plant grass this weekend while the soil is still damp.

5425970d-cb26-490f-8160-2cb463e3b91d.jpg

I was wondering where you guys would go with that one... unfortunately, it is no longer warm here in the south so I will be wearing pants for the next few months...
No longer "warm" hey? ROFL. 38 deg. here in WI this morning. Still shorts weather by WI standards. It won't be "warm" here anymore when it gets into the single digits. ;)

I was wondering where you guys would go with that one... unfortunately, it is no longer warm here in the south so I will be wearing pants for the next few months...
No longer "warm" hey? ROFL. 38 deg. here in WI this morning. Still shorts weather by WI standards. It won't be "warm" here anymore when it gets into the single digits. ;)

Oh I don't miss my old life back up north during the winter time :)

Rain this morning, but the temperature is driving me nuts. I'm reluctant to turn the AC back on, but it's been hovering around 80° in my house these past few days.

It's 34 degrees, pouring rain with a flood watch and a winter weather watch for up to 8 inches of snow, the wind chill is 23 (wind gusting to 39 mph) and I'm going to be outside raking leaves and cleaning gutters today. Fun. Oh and I'm having the electric service replaced on my house so there will be no power (or heat).

Back