~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cloudy, 66 degrees, and about to rain again. I'm happy to have the moisture and cooler temps.

it's really not a dry heat either...70% humidity

and i have to be careful about charging my phone at 5:00 because it might overtax the power grid

Finally cooled down here

Hit 98 with a heat index of 115 yesterday before the storms rolled through

Finally cooled down hereHit 98 with a heat index of 115 yesterday before the storms rolled through
Ditto.
It's raining again. Rained over the weekend as well. Ended up partially filling a hole that was dug for some piers on a project; the owner is trying to be very eco-friendly - the house is supposedly 99% passive - so rather than run a pump to dry it he's waiting a week for it to dry.

I'd left my coat at home - silly of me, I should've paid more attention to the sky - and have an inspection at a job site. So of course my coat pops a button today. Fortunately, it seems like it's getting warmer/less rainy now.

Ah, the joys of living in/near a rain forest.

It's 90 out now, but was just absolutely gorgeous when we went out for lunch. Felt like low-mid 80's.

a week of 90s with triple digit heat indexes...seems like it is eitehr raining or mega hot this summer...nothing in between

Rain helped cool things down considerably, gorgeous out when we left for lunch. A pleasant departure from 103° before heat index we had last week.

Back