~~**-- The Weather Thread --**~~

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The low tomorrow is supposed to be 7. I don't live in the south to freeze my balls off! I'm ready for summer.
Suck it up buttercup. I think the high is going to be 9 here tomorrow and 2 on Thursday.

14y7hxk.png

If anyone gets bored you live on the 2nd floor of a building, you could always start jumping into the snow piles. LOL

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-31508616

The snow in Boston is now so deep that the mayor has urged pranksters to stop jumping from windows into snow piles.Mayor Martin Walsh said the stunts, which have been shared on social media sites, could be very dangerous.

"It's a foolish thing to do and you could kill yourself," Mr Walsh said at news conference this week.

February has set a record as the snowiest month ever in Boston, with 10 times the snowfall it would get in a typical winter.

"This isn't Loon Mountain, this is the city of Boston," Mr Walsh said.

"And the last thing we want to do is respond to an emergency call where somebody jumped out of the window because they thought it was a funny thing to do."

On Tuesday, the Boston area received an additional 1 to 2 inches of snow as other parts of the country dealt with more significant accumulations.

But the snow from previous storms has not melted. There is so much snow that Mr Walsh says the city is running out of space in which to dump it.

This weekend, the city could see more snowfall, according to the National Weather Service.

"No end appears in sight as to the brutal winter we have experienced," the weather service wrote this week in its Boston forecast.

Yep it sucks. I have no intention of jumping off buildings. I hope one of the idiots lands on the parking meter and his idiot friend gets it on video. That would be funny. One a side note have any one of you actually heard mayor Walsh speaks? He got such a "Boston accent" it's cartoonish. Makes him sound like a dope and its embarrassing to be from the Boston area and associated with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
-8 this morning. It will be something like this tomorrow morning as well.

Why do I live here?????

that is a positive

EDIT: but wrong thread for a further discussion on it

A nice and comfortable 74 degrees today in sunny CA.
whistling.gif

I'd like to say a big screw you to everyone who mocked me when it was -20 here back in October, November, December and say a mighty hi from the land of 45F.

Back