The wait is killing me

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha. You are right.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Relax @emmajuwa we passed this test. 

3 more weeks and we will reap the fruit of our labor. Imagine your like gathering energy for 3 months then you discharged all that energy out in 1 day like kamehameha wave. The result? Smoked! Haha

Anyway looks like they are done reviewing faulty problems if theres any. 

Relax [mention=35792]emmajuwa[/mention] we passed this test. 

3 more weeks and we will reap the fruit of our labor. Imagine your like gathering energy for 3 months then you discharged all that energy out in 1 day like kamehameha wave. The result? Smoked! Haha
You get my drift. I believe if you had feedback on the exams, 21 days is too much for you to put it in. I believe that part of the results process has been finalized.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Am I alone in dreaming about clicking on those "PE Stamps" adds to order my own? I hope that in a few weeks we all get a favorable result and are able to add those letters after our names !!

If all goes well I'm going to order new stamps in all shapes and formats haha...

Relax @emmajuwa we passed this test. 
Not if you received the NCEES post-exam survey you didn't. 

False. They're simply done taking feedback on questionable problems. Certainly not finished reviewing them (speaking from experience).

@knight1fox3... I don't believe getting a post-exam survey request from NCEES is a sign that you failed. Several of my friends received the survey and they passed last year

@knight1fox3... I don't believe getting a post-exam survey request from NCEES is a sign that you failed. Several of my friends received the survey and they passed last year
Time will tell. Statistical data and analysis collected from this forum over previous exam cycles suggests otherwise.

I received it the following Tuesday after the exam. That seems early for them to know if people passed or failed.
I've been reading other threads on this topic and as I suspected, we're being trolled haha...

Time will tell. Statistical data and analysis collected from this forum over previous exam cycles suggests otherwise.
LOL nice one

Obviously Hes playin with your brain man. 

Guys, why would you question the evidence EB has provided over and over again? Clearly, you must trust us enough to be registered on the site.

@knight1fox3 consistently provides worthwhile information based on past experiences. I wouldn't question him too much.

But really, the only way to guarantee a pass is to,

1) Score 80/80, which you'll never know you did if you passed anyway, or,

2) Spam your little heart out!

I would be surprised if the cut score was much different than basically 70%. I could see them drifting it slightly if the scores were extremely high, but 80%, 90%....highly doubt it.

Back