The Little 1k Post!!!! A contest you can actually win!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having been there yesterday, I can verify that :wv: gets pretty damn cold. Had to pay $30.00 to get the engine pre-heated before I tried to start it. The engine oil had the consistency of maple syrup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to start building a house (rather, having one built for me), so that should occupy my time and finances for a good while.

I think my next house will be custom built. Since I have a family now, I can't build my old dream of a 4000sq ft garage with a cot and a microwave in the corner. I still plan to have the big-a$$ garage though.

I've got two buddies building right now.

they always want an engineer to look at something
I already drew the lot on AutoCAD to see how much house I can put on it. When I settle on the floor plan, I'm sure I'll draw that too.

My next lot is going to be at least 5 acres. I'm getting tired of neighbors closer than 100 yards.

The family farm in :wv: is like that. Nearest neighbors are a mile in either direction. I miss living there.

From earlier in this thread...

It sounds like Dleg could have a decent side business of exporting Mariana Hot Sauce to the states.

I never go out on days that end in "Y."

edit: OOOPS, wrong thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back