The Little 1k Post!!!! A contest you can actually win!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have to so some late night work. I need to stop the nonsense.

Yes, time to get to work.

It sucks having to cram an entire project into three days a month.

I got out of going to a meeting in CT today (which would have taken me two plus hours to get to for a two hour meeting, to drive 3 hours down to the office, pick up what I need for my meetings tomorrow, to drive for another 1/2 hour to get home.

Checking in this morning, but looks like I'm going to be busy the better part of the day today thanks to some last minute "ideas" my boss has before his senior managers meeting :(

one and out. hi ho it's off to work I go

Union labor sabotage does wonders to weld reject rates.

Union workers would never do anything to intentionally cause re-work. They also hold no culpability in the failure of the auto makers. My nose is growing so I should stop lying though my teeth now.

Its kind of sad, really. The area in question is so economically depressed, that prolonging the project is all they can do to ensure they have even a modicum of work. Unfortunately, us over in QC are the ones taking the blame for it.

So many phone calls today, I feel like a telemarketer.

3 conference calls so far, and at least 6 or 7 run of the mill, what the hell do you want type calls.

Since it didn't get

it's own thread, we should play "in

my pants" in this thread.

Deep Impact...in my pants.

I don't get the "in your pants" thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back