--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was the first day out of bed since wed afternoon. Not sure what i got but it slammed me pretty hard...

Friends of our kids coming into town this weekend and somehow I'm supposed to drive the family up so they can see them and ski together tomorrow.... Not really feeling it...

Sorry to hear RG. Hope you feel better. And tell that family to uber their way and to leave you alone

Supe - hope you are getting clear!

man what a shitty weekend, ended up taking enough drugs to mask my pain to take the kids to see their friends this weekend, if it had been the stomach flu I wouldn't have left the house. slept all day Friday and Saturday, felt better Sunday morning, really sucked as the snow was fucking awesome this past Sunday and Monday. and for a holiday weekend it was actually not crowded at all which was weird. Monday I tried to do one run but it wasn't going well so just hung out in the lodge and waited on the group to finish..got back late yesterday and crawled back into bed. fever has been gone a while, back at work,  this was also the first year I have ever taken a GD flu shot and end up getting the flu.. go figure..

Last edited by a moderator:
Husband has the aches and fever flu, so I'm eating a lot of fruit snacks to make sure I stay healthy.
[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]"I[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]heard that you were [/COLOR]feeling [COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]ill / Headache, fever, and a chill / I came to help restore your pluck / 'Cause I'm the nurse who likes to..."[/COLOR]

so, Sunday we were at a kids bday party. Now everyone who was there is dropping like flies with the stomach bug. NJ#3 was up puking every 20 mins from 10 pm until around 5 am. NJ#1 is now puking. other friends and their kids are also home sick puking. I'm inclined to just stay at work and never go home until this is all over

I have zero desire to catch puke.

tumblr_lv7a92jdAd1qcyyy7o1_500.gif

yikes! bring them back to the party house and drop them off until the bug is gone.

Hope everyone feels better soon.  Bring your gas mask home.

Endoscopy tomorrow morning.  Not looking forward to it, but hope they find something.  At least I'll have the day off, since I can go into work due to FFD after anesthesia.  

Back