--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't need it.

Since my body is fighting the real thing, I'll have the anti-bodies for it.

I count that as a win.

Well, my eye no longer hurts. The area is swollen still though.

The bad thing is that it is recommended that you don't have booze with the pills.

How can I survive Thanksgiving with my family otherwise?

Well, my eye no longer hurts. The area is swollen still though.

The bad thing is that it is recommended that you don't have booze with the pills.

How can I survive Thanksgiving with my family otherwise?
Booze = Liquor

Beer = Beer

Problem solved.

Went to the endo today for my check up.  After seeing my weight gain, fatigue, joint pain, irritability, elevated liver enzymes, etc., he is VERY confident that my thyroid meds are fine, and that sleep apnea is the underlying cause of all of it.  He's giving me a referral to have a sleep study done ASAP, since he thinks its also whats causing my spikes in blood pressure (been seeing BP greater than 160/130).  

His comment is that I'll be surprised what wonders a little sleep and oxygen can do for the body...

was home yesterday with a miserable little one.  fever, cold/sinus issues, double ear infection, and 3 teeth coming in.

was home yesterday with a miserable little one.  fever, cold/sinus issues, double ear infection, and 3 teeth coming in.
Mrs Dex is home with my youngest.  She was rocking a fever of 101.  Unfortunately, more cowbell will not help.

She most likely caught what I'm just now getting over. I've been dealing with a nasty cough, sore throat, and my sinuses have been burning like the 7th circle of hell. I'm feeling better now, but the lung butter purge is in full effect. :puke:

You all can keep that shit right where it is, and leave it off the right coast.  

Caught the stomach bug that seems to be going around.   This really sucks. 

Home again.  Eaten a total of 3 waffles, two granola bars, a banana, a bagel and a half sleeve of crackers since Saturday afternoon.  You know it's bad when the thought of a beer makes your stomach churn and you're posting about dead groundhogs.  On the mend though. 

You know it's bad when the thought of a beer makes your stomach churn
Absolutely right.  Time to switch to something harder to kill that stomach bug!

1439179875288141204.gif

Yesterday I was out at several sites observing utility locates so that we could drill at the sites for geotech. Slipped on the ice, and dislocated my left kneecap. This is a recurring injury, so I know how to treat it. It's more of a PITA than anything for my now, especially since I won't be heading out to ski on the 40+ inches of snow we have gotten in the last 5 days.

that sucks, saw that on FB, wasn't sure if you did that while skiing?  Hopefully well have a late May ski season this year..& you can recoup quickly!

Back