--**-- The Infirmary --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel bad cold coming on Hope little p-e doesn't get it. He was sick last Christmas

Deep powder on Copper Mountain yesterday. I didn't see that little tree in the bottom of a trough.

Did you know that you can actually hear your calf muscle tear? I'll be off the slopes for a month or so. It could be worse, I thought is was the achilles at first.

Major props to the Copper Ski Patrol for getting my large self off a steep bump run, back over the mountain and down the front side to the clinic.

Deep powder on Copper Mountain yesterday. I didn't see that little tree in the bottom of a trough.

Did you know that you can actually hear your calf muscle tear? I'll be off the slopes for a month or so. It could be worse, I thought is was the achilles at first.

Major props to the Copper Ski Patrol for getting my large self off a steep bump run, back over the mountain and down the front side to the clinic.
I'm glad that it wasn't more serious! Heal up quickly, and in the meantime, kill off the pain with a couple of my friends...Jack and Daniels.

You might want to get your ducks in a row if it's the front that passed thru here.

the 2 day snow storm we had here had a lot of energy - 2' of snow in places, 100 mph hour winds at the top of Arapaho Basin ski area. Actually, the gauge maxed out at 99 mph. The local weather forecast kept getting increased all weekend.

Yikes. Wishes for a speedy and total recovery.

Yikes. Wishes for a speedy and total recovery.
cement- that sucks!

I took a nasty fall at Copper during that same snow (mainly couldn't see due to snow-depth perception) helmet strap broke and helmet rolled down hill (like all the way down......) it was a long ski down with no goggles in that snow! (goggles were attached to helmet) I fell so hard I was really worried I cracked or bruised a rib-it still hurts like hell when I laugh.... we watched guardian of the galaxy the other night and I had to leave the room it was causing me so much pain..

I think I need to stop skiing like I'm 20. Started PT today, and I just carry the crutches now in case the sidewalk is icy.

You broke a helmet strap RG? Holy Smokes that's a hard fall!

I think I need to stop skiing like I'm 20. Started PT today, and I just carry the crutches now in case the sidewalk is icy.

You broke a helmet strap RG? Holy Smokes that's a hard fall!
Wipe-outs are generally no fun. Hoping for a speedy recovery guys so you can get back out on the slopes! Falling is all part of the game. :thumbs:

Caught a stomach bug that junior brought home. Projectile vomiting last night, looked like a scene from the exorcist. So dehydrated, everything hurts.

Came in to work today though I shouldn't have. Not planning on staying all day. Still very nauseous, pounding headache, muscles are all cramping up badly from dehydration. Kids at junior's school are dropping like flies, and my boss had it about a week ago.

Back home again today. Stomach still hasn't regulated itself, though I'm going for longer stints between trips to the bathroom. They told me to stay home today - nobody in the office wants this shit. Last night was rough. Bad shakes/chills and cold sweats starting around 9:30. Really surprised this thing hasn't blown over yet. Made an attempt at a plain bagel and some old school chicken noodle soup (the shitty condensed in a can type), hoping it cooperates. Quickly developing a hatred for gatorade.

Back