Take a penny leave a penny

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fix the armless troll doll and put it back in the pile. I take the vacuum cleaner as my fee. There are now seven troll dolls, and a penny covered in spit in the pile.

I add a troll doll and take a troll doll. There are now 6 of the original troll dolls, one new troll doll (but no one can tell them apart), and a spit covered penny in the pile.

Dude. Not cool.
Banned for not changing the pile. (See ban forum)

I helpfully guide the troll back to the EB Mafia forum, (where they apparently belong this Mafia session). On his way out he stealthily steals the spit-covered penny. 
There are now 6 old troll dolls, and 1 new troll doll.

Last edited by a moderator:
I add two billy goat gruffs to the pile. They outsmart the troll dolls and escape unharmed. There are now 7 old hungry troll dolls in the pile.

I take one particularly old hungry troll doll from the pile, and add in three red gummy bears.

There are now six old hungry troll dolls and three red gummy bears in the pile.

I use a very small blowtorch to fuse the gummy bears together, creating a larger, freakish Frankenstein('s monster)y gummy bear. It mysteriously gains consciousness and begins issuing orders to the six old hungry troll dolls. 

There are now six old hungry troll dolls being ordered around by a large freakish Frankenstein('s monster) gummybear.

I eat the gummy bear. It was delicious, but not “gain 50 lbs after eating it” good; I think I’ll regret that later. Meanwhile, the troll dolls view me as their new god. They proceed to follow me out of the pile, but not before dropping a penny in it.

There is now a penny in the pile.

I take the penny. Me and the family are visiting Mount Rushmore, and I decide to use the penny pressing machine to imprint Mt. Rushmore on the penny. I return to the pile and drop off the penny.

There is now a Mt. Rushmore-pressed penny in the pile.

I add a Liberty Bell pressed penny to the pile.

There are now two national monument-pressed pennies in the pile.

I take a pic of the pile and add a railway track pressed penny to the pile.

There are now two national monument-pressed pennies, and one railway track pressed penny in the pile.

I join forces with Nicholas Cage to steal the Liberty Bell penny from the pile because we believe it will lead to another treasure, and we replace the Liberty Bell penny with a replica pressed penny.

There is now a single national monument pressed penny, one railway track pressed penny, and a replica pressed penny of the Liberty Bell in the pile.

I clear off the significant amount of dust which has gathered since the last post, and put it in a small jar, which I label "Eye of Newt". I put everything else into my messenger bag, and leave only the jar. 

There is now a small jar labelled "Eye of newt" and containing a significant amount of dust in the pile.

I take the jar and start singing, “I’ve got a jar of dirt!! I’ve got a jar of dirt!!” I dump it out expectingly, but am disappointed by the lack of a Davy Jones heart. I leave the dust and jar, and walk away sadly.

There is now an empty jar and a pile of dust on the pile.

Back