Take a penny leave a penny

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take the interest since it was my dime that made it and leave a penny as a fee.

There are now three pennies in the pile.

I took the three pennies and picked TTU over UT and the under. The three pennies is now 11 pennies and a Jack and Coke (tipped the cocktail server 1 penny).

I take the 10 pennies and lose them all gambling because I suck at it.

There is now a jack and coke in the pile.

I take the 10 pennies and lose them all gambling because I suck at it.

There is now a jack and coke in the pile.
I walk by drinking a ginger ale because I don't quite feel right. I see the bottle of jack and coke and think, "That sounds way better." I take bottle of jack and coke and leave the ginger ale. Just as I'm about to drink the jack and coke, my stomach rumbles. I don't feel well. I have an accident.

There is now an open ginger ale and a :poop: in the pile.

I leave $100 with a sign that says "If you clean this up, the money is yours."

There is now a pile of :poop: and a sign that says "If you clean this up, the money is yours" in the pile.

Apparently you took the pooper scooper too. Ain't no one cleaning it up now... that I took the money and ran... leaving my tracks in the dirt.

I continue walking away from the pile leaving the stink of it behind and taking a lesson learned with me.

I return the scooper. There is now a scooper, poop tracks, a penny, and a sign reading "If you clean this up, the money is yours."

I return to clean up the sign, take the penny, and leave the :poop: and the sign along with some rubbed off letters that folks are having a hard time reading now.

I'm walking my dog and come across the poop and the sign. I clean up the poop because someone has to do it. While picking up the poop with a doggie waste bag, my dog pees on the sign.

There is now a sign with some rubbed off letters that folks are having a hard time reading sitting in a small puddle of pee.

Back