Survivor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
team proctos take note. Even JRR T admits that the hobbits are"hopeless fantasy nerds"

LOTR = losers

I have a question....does anyone really know when this is over? Is there someone judging for a victor?

Answer:

Debate will end at EST Sunday @ Midnight (2-1-09)
I think that meant at midnight this morning. But the thread isn't locked so let's keep on :deadhorse:

Star Wars RULEZ! :w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:
team proctos take note. Even JRR T admits that the hobbits are"hopeless fantasy nerds"

LOTR = losers
omg. the gayness of that post is off the scale. :f_115m_e45d7af:

not that anything is wrong with that, but -1111 points to SW for using refrences that site weather elves are circumsized.

good grief get your heads out from under thier kilts!

This will be my last post of this challenge. In closing, I would like to note that Team A apparently sees nothing wrong with having butt sex with storm troopers. Bascially, this makes me question what else Team A might consider having butt sex with. What about Wookies, Chewbacca, Darth Vader himself? Is Hans Solo part of Team A's sexual fettishes? We amply established the fact that storm troopers are dudes so putting the storm trooper hat on some chick with a mildy appealing body just doesn't cut it. There is no explanation. I hope Team A can find therapists that will be able to help them with these issues and I hope they are able to get past the fact that their wives, husbands, or significant others will never be storm troopers. They're science fiction and you will never be able to have sex with a storm trooper. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I would also like to note that at no time did Team 1 express a desire to have sex with Frodo.

thank you sir.

I would also like to add that tham f[SIZE=18pt]A[/SIZE]il are active supporters of the pedophilic activities portrayed in SW 1-3, making a mockery of the fine trilogy that preceeded it.

they also have an unnatural need to be examined by a proctologis with oversized red digits. this unseemly behavior has no place on this fine forum.

It is for these reasons that I can see no result other than a win for Team 1.

Thank you for judging.

^^ Fine. Argue all those weird off topic positions.

Fact is: SW is better. LOTR sucks. Nuff Said.

This will be my last post of this challenge. In closing, I would like to note that Team A apparently sees nothing wrong with having butt sex with storm troopers. Bascially, this makes me question what else Team A might consider having butt sex with. What about Wookies, Chewbacca, Darth Vader himself? Is Hans Solo part of Team A's sexual fettishes? We amply established the fact that storm troopers are dudes so putting the storm trooper hat on some chick with a mildy appealing body just doesn't cut it. There is no explanation. I hope Team A can find therapists that will be able to help them with these issues and I hope they are able to get past the fact that their wives, husbands, or significant others will never be storm troopers. They're science fiction and you will never be able to have sex with a storm trooper. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
I would also like to note that at no time did Team 1 express a desire to have sex with Frodo.

:dunno: What can we say? Buttsex is butttsex, no matter what she has on her head.

LOTR is still gay, though. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:dunno: What can we say? Buttsex is butttsex, no matter what she he has on her his head.

Dleg, have you not been listening? Storm Troopers are all [SIZE=14pt]MEN[/SIZE]!

-100 points from SW and Dleg for turning this into some sick twisted fantasy version of the Crying Game.

^You're the only one "turning" this into the crying game (see your own markups)

-10,003 for LOTR

^You're the only one "turning" this into the crying game (see your own markups)
-10,003 for LOTR

Huh? :huh:

You are the one talking about having buttsex with stormtroopers. Stormtroopers are men but you seem to be in denial over that fact by continuing to say "she" and "her". I was merely trying to save you a lot of embarrassment and heartache by telling you ahead of time THE PERSON UNDER THAT HELMET IS A DUDE!!!!

-10,004 SW for living in denial.

you must have mis-read your PM from roadguy. team one won.

you guys have to vote for which loser leaves now.

Darth Vader is saddened by f[SIZE=14pt]A[/SIZE]il team's poor effort.

sad-vaderbig.jpg

team Proctogist is certainly fascinated with buttsechs. Seems to have one track minds.

Well, what do you expect? They're fresh out of ideas. They can't come up with any reasons why LOTR is better than SW, so all they can do is chase the petty personal attacks on the vastly superior A-Team.

I'm just waiting for a "THAT'S WHAT YOUR MOM SAID" to rear its head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back