Survivor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+3.

Because team proctologist had no comments on Mary's validated claim of LOTR's incompetence and size envy.

well done Mary.

Mary,

Thanks for pointing out that LOTR made more money then SW. I would also like to point out that LOTR cost less to make. The total production costs for LOTR was $281 Million, compared to $343 Million for SW. So in addition to LOTR costing $62 Million less to produce, LOTR brought in $492 million more then SW1-3. Over the course of each trilogy, LOTR grossed 2.915 Billion, compared to only SW 2.423 Billion for SW. This means that LOTR had a return on investment of 937% compared to only 606% for SW.

There was a remarkable drop off in revenue from SW1 to SW2. SW2 brought in $275 Million less then SW1. Much of this drop off can be attributed to the excitement and buzz that were generated by the revival of the star wars series and the popularity of the original SW trilogy. Once everyone realized what crap SW episode 1 was they weren't interested in watching the rest. Conversely, LOTR brought in more revenue with each release.

LOTR +492 Million points for being more profitable

and

+3 points to LOTR for responding to Mary's post

-3 points Star Wars for coming up short in the money department.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ With that being said;

I went out in the yard, and picked a very nice, very perfect apple (SW) off the tree.

Then went two steps further and noticed that my dog had left a huge ole' steamy big one (LOTR) in the yard.

So I figure that if I spent $500 dollars buying that apple tree, many years of care to get it to grow, and with a current value in the thousands of $$, the apple was actually a fairly expensive product.

Then I figured the dog food was bought at Sam's Club, and was fairly cheap, and the steamy dog turd was a somewhat less expensive product.

I then realized that I'd rather pay a little extra for an exceptional product like the apple.

Unlike team Protologist who would rather spend a tad less money JUST TO STILL HAVE NOTHING MORE THAN A STEAMY DOG TURD OF A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+5 to SW

-5 from LOTR for being dogshit.

^^

so if you dog shit/apple analogy correlates to the LOTR/SW you seem to be saying you will not be able to make as much money selling apples as you could selling dog shit. Steeler fans really will buy anything I guess.

+5 LOTR for being able to sell dog shit for more the an apple

-5 points SW for a totally illogical response from DV

-10 from LOTR for RW doing bad math.

don't confuse your profit margin from being able to sell your Dog Crap for more $$. Because you can't.

Plus 10 for SW because LOTR is STILL dog crap.

I'll see your horse shit, and raise you fighting elephant shit. Because LOTR is a bunch of warrior elephant dung.

+50 for SW.

I'll see your horse shit, and raise you fighting elephant shit. Because LOTR is a bunch of warrior elephant dung.
+50 for SW.
SW is lower then whale shit, and as a great man once told me, you can't get much lower then whale shit b/c whale shit is on the bottom of the ocean.

:poop:

-100 SW

Well, LOTR sucks soo bad, it sucks all whale dung from the very lowest bottoms of the ocean.

And not only does it SUCK but LOTR also SWALLOWS.

It swallows the whale shit, and the following excrement is what they make the little bildo huts out of.

-100 for LOTR sucking and swallowing.

Oh yeah! Well SW BLOWS!

and not only does SW BLOW, but it also takes it in BACK DOOR from whales!

-100 for SW for blowing and taking it in the pooper from whales.

you mean it's like beating a dead Gungan. They look a lot more like horses then Hobbits do. I bet you can make glue out of them too.

250px-Gungan_NEGAS.jpg
=
9a85d076d9f8719e067159516759320a.jpg

SW - 100 points for having something in common with Sarah Jessica Parker

it seems that the protologees can't get past the subject of poo.

go find someone else to exam you.

-1000 to SW for being so butt needy.

I have a question....does anyone really know when this is over? Is there someone judging for a victor?

^^ You have it very wrong.

By tomorrow, team proctologists will have to FINGER one of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back