Seals and Stamps

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehehehe, that's kind of scary... what holds someone from looking up someone's name on the net, ordering his seal and doing business under his name????

I think we should bring that to our boards attention... after I get my stam (possibly tomorrow) :D

hehehehe, that's kind of scary... what holds someone from looking up someone's name on the net, ordering his seal and doing business under his name????I think we should bring that to our boards attention... after I get my stam (possibly tomorrow) :D
The best part is UPS dropped it off to someone elses house and it took them five days to find it. No telling what I have stamped and approved. :blink:

Got my stamp yesterday, so now we can move and report them. :) it got home in one day!! (asked for two day delivery)

Mine came in the mail today aswell. Woo Hoo, let the signing and sealing begin. :beerchug :congrats:

:???:

I got mine in the mail today. I've stamped a hundred blank papers already just enjoying the feeling

:D

:)

that sound like fun...

I have my first SEALED big report coming out soon... (some $200 million project)

:congrats:

Last edited:
^ Mine is coming tomorow. According to the UPS tracking site. I'm gonna go nuts with it and stamp everything in sight. (Not professionally I mean, gotta be discrete with that.)

I mean stuff like the newspaper, recipes I print out, receipts, etc.

I hereby certify reading the sports section was a worthwhile way to spend my lunch hour. :D

My state doesn't have a particularly exciting stamp. I've checked engineerseals.com, and some of the other states have real cool ones.

^ Mine is coming tomorow. According to the UPS tracking site. I'm gonna go nuts with it and stamp everything in sight. (Not professionally I mean, gotta be discrete with that.)
I mean stuff like the newspaper, recipes I print out, receipts, etc.

I hereby certify reading the sports section was a worthwhile way to spend my lunch hour. :D

My state doesn't have a particularly exciting stamp. I've checked engineerseals.com, and some of the other states have real cool ones.
hey VT, how's it going? I finally got my # and was wondering if you got your stamp yet from engineerstamp.com? would you recommend them? also, do you know anything about pizzagali construction?

I bet you guys are stoked about having that stamp!! I know I'll be stamping everything with mine when I get it :true: Checks, personal letters, photos, anything that can be stamped :D

I'm still waiting for the certificate to arrive to order mine though.

hey VT, how's it going? I finally got my # and was wondering if you got your stamp yet from engineerstamp.com? would you recommend them? also, do you know anything about pizzagali construction?
I got my stamp about a week ago, and have been stamping every sheet of paper in sight. It's just soooooo much fun to do.

rnorth: I ordered mine from engineerseals.com. They completed and shipped my order promptly. The stamp looks to be well constructed, and all the text and other details are correct.

I'd use them again, I was happy with the service. :true:

And, I'm not familiar with that construction firm you mentioned. :dunno:

I ordered mine from engineerseals.com. They completed and shipped my order promptly. The stamp looks to be well constructed, and all the text and other details are correct.
I'd use them again, I was happy with the service.  :true:
I got my stamp, e-seal, and seal from them as well. The only thing I didn't like is that I didn't see where they let you pick how your seal is aligned. It is made to seal along the bottom of a sheet of paper, unfortunately the title block (and space to put a stamp/seal) is along the right side of our plans so if I try and use my seal it comes out sideways.

I've seen other sites who do stamps and seals and a lot of them have a spot to check which direction you want your seal (just a little sheet of paper asking which side of the paper you want your seal to work on) so maybe I just missed it.

I got my stamp about a week ago, and have been stamping every sheet of paper in sight. It's just soooooo much fun to do.

rnorth: I ordered mine from engineerseals.com. They completed and shipped my order promptly. The stamp looks to be well constructed, and all the text and other details are correct.

I'd use them again, I was happy with the service. :true:

And, I'm not familiar with that construction firm you mentioned. :dunno:
thanks vt, i placed my order with them yesterday.

Back