SE Exam Oct 2019 Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here who's account says "Already registered or Passed".. I am stressed now....
I wouldn't worry too much. I don't think the website is robust enough to reflect the results in that fashion. Some of the states have to approve the results before they can be released back to the candidates. So, don't worry just yet.  

Don't think like that! I want to believe the "available" isn't indication of results until after the results are settled and sent out.

But mine does say "available" for both...
i don't want to believe it either. maybe it's a texas thing

Searched through the PE results section and it seem like AZ comes out in the beginning-middle of the pack. 

Phew, getting antsy now.

Can someone else please confirm this?
I have two trains of thought, which you probably have as well. First, if you register for buildings then all you can ever do again is buildings (not overly confident in this statement), or second, we passed one of the sections and they know we will want to take the other section in the same category (More confident, and hoping for this obviously, as I only took vertical in Oct).

I have two trains of thought, which you probably have as well. First, if you register for buildings then all you can ever do again is buildings (not overly confident in this statement), or second, we passed one of the sections and they know we will want to take the other section in the same category (More confident, and hoping for this obviously, as I only took vertical in Oct).
eggs-actly. I only took vertical buildings

So, which states are the ones that come in first? Any idea? I called Texas board, the rep said she had no idea yet about the results being released to the board. But then again she said the PE results were released on Friday which in fact were released on Thursday. Fingers crossed, hopefully Texas comes out today.

So, which states are the ones that come in first? Any idea? I called Texas board, the rep said she had no idea yet about the results being released to the board. But then again she said the PE results were released on Friday which in fact were released on Thursday. Fingers crossed, hopefully Texas comes out today.
Check through the PE Oct 2019 results thread on this website to see where you fall relative to others. Cant recall TX, but AZ came out in the beginning-middle of the pack.

Back