SE April 2022 Exam Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the word "Stupid Test". June 14th at 10 am is my best guess. Btw, The trendline is very interesting for the pass rates. Historical NCEES SE Exam Pass Rates
Over a decade it has shown a constant decreasing trend. So either the test is getting more and more difficult, or the structural engineers are getting worse over time. As if we are getting paid more than before!

I remember the April 2021 exam results thread was much more active than this by this time. I think they were on page 10 of the thread. We only just got to 2.

I have been thinking a lot about how the NCEES is really incentivized to have people take the exams multiple times. Their revenue is reported on the NCEES R-squared report each year.

I remember the April 2021 exam results thread was much more active than this by this time. I think they were on page 10 of the thread. We only just got to 2.

IIRC this site didn't used to bomb you constantly with ads like it does now. Wonder if that has something to do with it.

Is that possible today? I didn't find any data points on Monday. Actually, it seems all previous April release dates fall on Friday

Really not enjoying the experience of checking NCEES every half hour even though I know I'll just get an alert when it's ready. This is torture.

If you're feeling anxious waiting for results, spamming really helps. I know it says "CBT Exam Spam", but really, everyone is welcome!!!! Also, it's a fact that spamming makes results come out faster.

SPAM FOR RESULTS!!! Click here: Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

It's tomorrow for sure, I can feel it!!! Dec 13 SE reg opened, result on Tuesday, Dec 14. Exactly the same scenario here. June 13 SE reg opens and, Tuesday, June 14 - THE result day.

Back