Results Release Days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Mississippi having a board meeting tomorrow, I have a horrible feeling that it'll be at least another day before they release results

I didn't see an updated map today, so how's this? I had this ready, someone just needed to PM me so I knew results were out.

CTcZQ6G.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see an updated map today, so how's this? I had this ready, someone just needed to PM me so I knew results were out.

I dig it, but Alaska is too small now. If you were to cut AK in half Texas would be the third largest state so there's no way this map is correct!

P.S. thanks for the map, I know a few of us in Oregon got lucky and received an early notice that we passed by checking the OSBEELS PE registration on their website (no official letter in the mail though). I was told today that half the applicants are still being processed so it's not really fair to mark OR as released. Also, my buddy in Utah got the word he passed on Thursday not Friday if that matters to anyone.

CO added

dBIEGAJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back