Results Release Days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the first because I can see the states ..for people who are not born in states ? .. the states abbreviations help me
It's no secret that Americans know next to nothing about geography. So the first map with the states abbreviations is for the Americans, while the 2nd map is for foreigners. ?

Tomorrow the wait will finally be over for most of us. We will either be:

:brickwall: OR :party-smiley-048:

Anyone anticipating NY today? Not sure if I should sit on the edge of my seat when there's a board meeting required for validation...

Idk why I have this unhealthy expectation that NY will be posted as soon as offices open at 9am...

But I do.

I wish Maryland would release the results at 9 am. I mean they just had a 4 day weekend, sooooo.....let's go Maryland.

I don't know if anyone else will care, but GA is filled in and the results haven't been released yet for us.

....or maybe they sent something to people who passed?.. :mf_Flush:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is going lose work productivity refreshing NCEES and reading these boards. Still waiting on OK. Hoping for a posting today!

Same here on waiting for NY results. I'm already fearing the worst. Can they just put me out of my misery?

I don't think they are in any rush to release results....they are all yapping about their long weekend right about now..

Latest posts

Back