Results Release Days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh apparently se exam results are later than pe guess I've been wasting my time checking today anyone know any dates that se results were previously distributed?

Oh apparently se exam results are later than pe guess I've been wasting my time checking today anyone know any dates that se results were previously distributed?

I don't think that's necessarily true. Last year my SE results came in the same day that Indiana PE results came in. However, Indiana PE has already been released and my results are still pending

Last edited by a moderator:
That's at least what they told me on the Ohio boards chat o asked if they were released together and they said no se is 10-12 weeks

That's at least what they told me on the Ohio boards chat o asked if they were released together and they said no se is 10-12 weeks

Yeah that's what the NCEES rep just said too. 10-12 weeks. That's still 5 weeks away...

this news just got released

http://ncees.org/about-ncees/news/update-on-april-2015-exam-results/

Update on April 2015 exam results

May 22, 2015
The April 2015 PS and PE exam results were released to NCEES member licensing boards on May 21. SE results will be released in the coming weeks.

How and when examinees receive their results will vary by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.

To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, select your exam, and look for the Results subhead.

Oregon

Second attempt

ME Mechanical systems

I'm pretty sure I passed, I can search my name on the OSBEELS website and there is an expiration date.

361639.gif

Thursday, May 21 (34 Days):

AK

KY

NH

NV

WA

Friday, May 22 (35 Days):

AL

IN

NC

OH

TN

TX

UT

WI

WY

Getting closer guys.

I liked the first because I can see the states ..for people who are not born in states ? .. the states abbreviations help me

The nice thing about the second version is that it is all created by a Python script and a text file. Therefore, all I have to do is update the text file, run the script, and save the image. Also, someone later on could use the script if I am not around.

Latest posts

Back