Results Release Days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I missing any?

ETpzq51.png

Some of us in Oregon knew we passed on the 22nd by checking the OSBEELS website and searching for our license. First letters arrived on the 26th with some of us getting them as a late as the 29th. I know that's not simple to summarize on the map though. Maybe just put a note that OR results varied greatly like last April's map?

Am I missing any?

ETpzq51.png
I'm guessing Iowa results must be out. There was a guy on here bragging about how he smoked the exam - before results came out. I'm guessing they're out and he didn't pass - haven't noticed him on here since......

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or does it just seem slower than normal for the states reporting?

Is it just me, or does it just seem slower than normal for the states reporting?
You're relying on there being a poster from every state. I'm guessing all have released by now-except PA.....

No PA yet? Damn. Can't believe they suck more than NJ?

I don't think the other states have representatives here for this exam session. Therefore, we have to assume PA suck more than them all.

Latest posts

Back