Results From October SE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you, but I'm not thinking we are getting results until Friday.  I hope I am wrong though!!!!
Who knows. Just because the last 2 cycles were on Friday doesn't mean anything, but I don't have any more info than you do other than the OCT 16 SE released results on Monday Dec. 12. The SE results usually release a few days after the PE. I just want the results and I want them now. I am about to ritually sacrifice my stapler to the engineering gods.

Who knows. Just because the last 2 cycles were on Friday doesn't mean anything, but I don't have any more info than you do other than the OCT 16 SE released results on Monday Dec. 12. The SE results usually release a few days after the PE. I just want the results and I want them now. I am about to ritually sacrifice my stapler to the engineering gods.
I can perform the ritual with my stapler as well... maybe our combined sacrifice to the engineering gods will bring this nightmare to a close...

I'll gladly sacrifice both of my $500 pos NCEES approved pencils. You'd think for that price they could add one more piece of lead in those for exam day...

I was thoroughly impressed with the improved pencil this past exam after the abomination that was the April exam pencil.

Never mind the pencils....you would think that for the money I spent on this test...they could have at least provided a clock in the testing room. 

Sorry guys, I'm sure it's my fault - they probably had to order some extra red ink to mark up all the stuff i got wrong, then get a special permit truck to haul it to my place. Hope they don't have to drive it over the bridges I've designed!

I vote trolls... It's past 5PM in SC... but that didn't stop my stomach from flipping when I saw the post

Back